Crafting Orders not working all day

Any update on this matter? Can’t seem to find a reliable source to whats happening with Craft Order Assistance accepting or removing my orders.

We’ve identified issues with NPC and player crafting orders and have taken them offline temporarily as we work on a fix. We’ll provide an update once they are back up and running.

Thank you!

1 Like

Did I miss a post prior to this? Because I noticed it about 8 hours ago and no one in game talks in chat and last time I tried adding to a post about an issue a blue started about it happening again I got chastised by the forum’s patriarch (white knights).

1 Like

Can you do something about the AH too? It’s tough competing with addons that list and relist before the 10s delay on the AH refreshes. I just want to buy some dilly-dallys.

Yes, odd. Because I too was asking in game and got /crickets.

Glad we got a response because there is absolutely nothing out there on this matter.

1 Like

Thanks, Linxy! Do we have an ETA at this stage?

1 Like

Uh huh, now do the ah?

Crafting Orders are back up and running! Thank you for your patience. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I can not recraft anything. I have tried to send my toon bracers and it acts like I am recrafting them but nothing happens.

1 Like

Ty for the update!

Seems broken, just did 2 orders and did not get the rewards. The finished patron craft worked and i got credit for the quest but the actual reward from the individual craft itself did not come through.

1 Like

Same thing since yesterday. Start the order. Watch it count down….then nothing. As if I never did it.

They are in fact up, yet not working.

Well, got it half right then.

Crafting order complete and just disappear. They are not working.

1 Like

crafting patron orders still not going through.

1 Like

Same here. But only for one item, that is Cool Sunset Bracers (tailoring) on public orders. Other orders are fine. The crafting order UI is completely blank every time I try to click on that specific order.

Today I found out that the bug also occurs every time I open a public crafting order for a purple/epic item. But it doesn’t occur for any other item quality (green/blue).