Crafting Order placed before System reset, dissapeared

Had the same issue yesterday, checked this morning and I was able to cancel the order and get my items back.

1 Like

UPDATE! i was among one of the FIRST this happened to. my bracers came in the mail this morning!

1 Like

mine is missing completely

1 Like

Sent a guildie my Lariat to recraft with a Primal Infusion last night about 10 mins after servers went live. They got an error and the order no longer appeared for either of us. Item is not in my mail, mats (including Primal Infusion) are gone and I have an empty item slot for where my neck should be equipped. I need to either loot or buy a new neck now to even play my main since I am missing a whole piece of gear. The only response to my 18 hour old ticket was Blizzard attempting to direct me to support links that have zero relevant or useful information to deal with this. Still no blue post or any kind of acknowledgement from Blizzard that this is even an issue, despite this thread full of people dealing with the same problem.

1 Like

Same here, it’s been 19 hours since I submitted the ticket auto reply is all I got. No blue post addressing this issue. They even add Companion Pets issue in the blue post.

1 Like

bump for visibility

1 Like

Bump up again. Still nothing happened.

1 Like

Bump. It’s been almost 24 hours, still no mats back, no item.

1 Like

Well, I am start to worry that we won’t get this issue resolved anytime soon. If they can’t fix it in this week, then unsub for good.

2 Likes

I just now got my items mailed to me by the postmaster after almost 24 hours of them missing.
(My order was a canceled order, hopefully the rest of the missing orders will start showing up)

1 Like

Bump up again

1 Like

I got cancellation mail with re-craft gear and mats. But the re-craft gear is displayed incorrectly and cannot take it out from the mail. (mats have no issues)

Please hire some real SWEs.

1 Like

It’s been more than 24 hours since the crafter completed my axe. Still no mail with mats or the weapon. Dude how did Customer service get worse over the years? remember when a GM actually talked to you?

1 Like

its in my mail but can’t get it because of this trash “INTERNAL MAIL DATABASE ERROR” !!! wtf

1 Like

Bump up again

1 Like

This is some trash they do at the company, 2 days later and still my item is sitting in my mailbox and i can’t retrieve it… They didn’t even read a single note i put into my ticket and just ignored the issue on my weapon being stuck in the god damn mailbox.

1 Like

This is horrible but I’m kinda glad to know I’m not alone…
Got an email from blizz this morning about my disappeaered mats n such saying its in my mail…
Unlike some here, my item isnt even in my mailbox, let alone stuck in there.
Currently telling me 2days20hr ticket response.
And i still somehow justify giving them money every month…fml

They sent me the same ticket response this morning. Said my stuff should be in my mailbox. Spoiler alert, my mailbox contained disappointment and frustration, lol

1 Like

What a nightmare this has been. When did CS get so bad? I waited a month to craft my weapon. At the very least give me my 2 Sparks of Ingenuity back.

1 Like

Got a ticket response this morning saying that my issue should now be resolved and my missing items will be in my mailbox. 6 hours later and there is nothing in my mail at all. Fantastic support Blizzard. My main has been useless for the whole reset so far.

1 Like