Crafting from the Bank (Old System)

Will we be getting back the function to craft from our banks? Crafting has become tedious. I have pads all around my desk to write down ingredients. Because the craft window is so freaking big opening and closing to remember ingredients is tedious.

Side Note: Yes, there are a variety of addons that I could use to track craft items. But I’m seriously trying to reduce all addons. Because despite my monster gaming computer, the game does run better the less you use. Also, with all the changes we never know when addon function is now built into the game and it takes forever to make things work the way we want.

If I get multiple orders from guild members, friends, sometimes even alts, etc… even though I can look at the recipes and then run to your bank and grab multiple stacks of materials and run back to the crafting area, it becomes tedious. I use to have most of my stuff in a large profession-specific bag and move that bag over when I got an order. With the new reagent bag which is awesome and allows for better organization in the bank, you can’t move it to your character. You can’t move your current reagent back over from your bag.

One of the best things I found after returning to the game after taking a break was that I could craft directly from my bag and my bank. My bags are neat, my friends did not have to wait for me to dump everything on the way to an unexpected event/get together.

Please let us have the in-game crafting from bank, FOR ALL ITEMS and all professions, back!

Might I recommend the ‘track’ function? Its not from any add on, just a little box to tick. Gives a list of materials in the quest area on your screen. You can use it from the work order place if you do not have the profession required for your order or from you profession window.

Sparks and items to recrafts have to be in my bags when I craft its true, but plain ol leather will be taken from my bank no problem.

1 Like