Crafting Bans!?!?

An open forum yes, not an open forum for someone as toxic with a severe god complex as you to come in and dictate how you think things should be. That fact YOU dont understand that there is a level of punishment appropriate and steps to take before getting to the nuclear option should have been put into practice, those are the things that my thread has been about not the internal mechanics of how many pieces of coal it takes to craft a single bracer or whatever.

The only thing that says a lot is your glaringly obvious lack of common sense and rational thought of a brain dead ignorant clown who consistantly keeps missing the point entirely.

you are the only one doing personal attacks, has said you dont actually know or understand the issue but you still think you are right no matter what.

and no temporary ban is not the nuclear option, disabling part of the game is way more drastic than baning exploiters, go educate yourself

1 Like

It 100% is the nuclear option and I will put this as simply as I can so you can educate yourself proper. If blizzard is banning people and that person isnt doing anything wrong and they overturn it that loses ALL credibility and legitimacy of blizzard as a whole. On top of that it now gets the player base who are 100% innocent to keep their head on a swivel and double checking every little tiny thing they do just so they avoid being lumped on with people who are actually looking to exploit the game.

As for you now playing the victim card when it comes to “name calling” you think your repeated “youre uneducated” passive aggressive takes WERENT name calling? Boy do i have some bad news for you.

Nuclear option is permanent ban so you are objectively wrong there.

I mean it doesn’t, you literally sign a ToS that says blizzard has the right to ban you for any reason so next time read what you agree to.

Yes, if you are doing something that seems super weird you should have enough common sense to not do it.

Cuz you did do the exploit, the only difference is if it did few enough times to still be considered a mistake.

It’s objectively true, I’m sorry you feel attacked when I point out you don’t know what you are talking about, however you yourself said you don’t know enough about craft, the exploit or the situation as a whole so yes you are uneducated about this topic and should be humble enough to understand that and seek to educate yourself on it and rectify your mistakes.

1 Like

I don’t remember cooldowns in Vanilla, but I was still leveling and RPing back then. BC absolutely had cooldowns. Some of them were a week long, too.

Cloth was I think 3 days? And you had to use the looms.

You’re the one who got insulting. Red did nothing. So good job false flagging.

Don’t worry. Mom’s on it! (Probably making things worse.) :grin:

Yeah I mentioned this earlier and they’re still fighting. lol

No, if they left the ban, then they’d lose all credibility. You do know this isn’t the first time they’ve oops’ed something like this, right?