Crafted gear tips

Clearly. Yet you still haven’t admitted to being wrong about thinking I was the hunter.

People actually don’t like me because they don’t like being proven wrong.

Sims?

That’s an old change. Like before I even swapped to Mage old.

Wow, I just looked at your logs, you have some balls. I don’t even claim to be good, but you do. :joy:
Rank
12596=Snozy
Rank
2466=Me

It’s always baffled me that people would get a weapon crafted… I guess at this point it doesn’t matter, but just get a 418/421 from your vault… and craft your alchemical flavor pocket on a slot like cloak where you don’t mind keeping it over a 421 vault option.

I did it because after I made lariat and amice it was my biggest upgrade. After lariat and amice it probably could be safe to say everyone just replace your lowest ilvl item

I’m still scarred on my hunter after going months without a max level weapon from vault in SoD and SoTFO.

You’re ranked as frost mage, I’d be surprised if theres even 12k people playing that spec. And your highest key is a 16 lmao; I absolutely hate M+ but even I can time 16s (literally 4 manned a temple 16 today).

Just admit when you’re wrong bro

On a totally different note, I’m surprised that we didn’t see any tuning for the embellishments with this patch. I’m not going to claim to have made the best decisions with my gear, but some of the embellishments are very poorly tuned.

As an example, I have both the Amice of the Blue (405) and Witherrot Tome (418). They have a relatively similar mechanic: a proc that does damage (though one is split aoe and one is a dot). Over all our kills in raid last night, Amice did 1.78% of my damage and the tome did 0.42%.

And yes, I recognize that I didn’t really use my sparks in the most effective way and no, I don’t care.

You think that’s bad, my first two sparks went towards Chronocloth gloves and a chronocloth belt.

Had to replace the gloves on week 5 or 6 for my 4 piece/ability to equip lariat, just replaced the belt (a 405) with a 395 so I can equip an amice :upside_down_face:

I mean, I was just giving one example. I get that some will be better than others, but for one embellishment to be 4 times better than another, similar, embellishment is a bit… odd…

It doesn’t help that the in-game descriptions of some of these are vague and don’t provide actual values, meaning you either have to look it up or guess. I like the new crafting system, but hopefully they can address this a bit better going forward.

1 Like

You must have missed my pervious posts.
I said I’m not good.
I said I was wrong.
There are more frost parses than there are arcane or fire in M+.
I own a buisness and am married with kids. I don’t have time to pay alot, that is why I have only done a 17. I timed 20s last season.
What does any of this have to do with the fact that Azureweave sims better than amice and lariat?
What you also don’t know is, snozy had been calling everyone on the mage forums bad players that do not parse as good as him for months. This is the first time he posted on his mage. The irony that he parses so bad is the only reason I mentioned parses.
PS You also parse very bad, must be Snozys friend.

1 Like

Update on Azureweave for those who are interested.
Now that I have done enough content with Azureweave 2p. I can tell you the average up time on the proc is consistently around 70%. I’ve seen it as low as 65% and as high as 75%. It seems to only be a slight improvement overall vrs lariat/amice. Depending on your stats/ gear, it may sim slightly worse. However, sims say it will sim even better comparatively at higher Ilvls. This is because lariat boosts secondary stats. At lower item levels secondary stats such as crit and mastery are very strong. However, the closer you are to 33% crit and 30-40% mastery you see diminishing returns.
The current top overall damage on mythic Sennarth happens to be a frost mage with Azureweave 2p.
Edit. Yes, I probably spend too much time nerding out on sims.

I work 65 hours and have a family as well.

Still waiting for actual evidence backing this claim not your anecdotal evidence without any supporting evidence.

I have never even said that. I said that people complaining about RoP are mostly bad. I never brought up parses you did.

Literally have explained that I have been gearing up over a month as guild asked me to swap mage. This week is actually the first week I had decent gear.

LOL all you can do to refute people is claim they are the same person or their friends because they disagree with you. PS my raid logs are better than yours .

“I don’t listen to people who can’t parse purple.”

My sims mean nothing. Do your own research/ sims, you will see. I’m not doing your job for you.

Please quote me where I ever said that.

And yes your anecdotal sims do mean absolutely nothing. If what you said is true you would have backing supporting data.

You’re nothing more than a troll trying to spread incorrect data.

I can show you MANY.

Show me the data where lariat/amice sims better than azureweave, if that is the case.

That’s not what I said.

Please learn to read and notice where I specified credibility.

Nah I’m not derailing this thread anymore because you can’t get over whatever I did.

Great post, To add you can use Alchemical Flavor Pocket - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com) and it does not count towards the two embellishments limit. ( You have that note above aswell)

Very nice for M+ and Raids and kinda nice now that we get more sparks to throw around.

3 Likes

I looked into it and Flavor Pocket on my server is ~100K gold on the AH. That’s too rich for my blood for what is essentially a convenience buff. It will take a while at that price to pay for itself, I think I’ll wait until it comes down a bit.

1 Like

They kind of bounce around because I followed them and they wrrr usually around 160k on my server and I snagged it when it dropped to 100k.

It’s def worth it in the long run based on what I was saving on feats and such for raiding and mplus.

1 Like

Just don’t be the one who buys feasts, boom saved 100k for all of ya’ll

1 Like

As they only drop from the weekly tuskar feast, they are limited and expensive. They average 100k on my server aswell, but if you check the AH shortly after the feast ends, you will see everyone undercut each others and the price goes back up after about 15 mins. I have got them several times at 25k, still not a cheap item.