Covenants are for based on individual taste, not race culture

There are way more than four “afterlives”. We’re only getting the four largest made available to us as players.

1 Like

So about that… I wouldn’t assume those are the alignments.

Spoiler warning

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317083/alexandros-mograines-destination-in-the-shadowlands-story-spoilers

Same :poop: different day

1 Like

Would you say you were Blinded by the Light? :musical_note: :smile:

Thanks! I wasn’t sure and couldn’t remember if there were more. This is just personal, but it felt like there should have been more for us to choose from since I only have interest in 2 of the 4 covenants. :frowning:

Personally, I am choosing according to my character’s character.

For instance: My Human Warrior will go Kyrian because, despite being a vicious bit, she is quite pious whereas my Dwarf Priest will go anything but Kyrian because she prizes her personal autonomy above all else.

Oh the irony

2 Likes

How is that ironic? I barely make a thread a month this dude literally makes a new one at least once a day all with the same subject

Dont confuse you not liking me with me doing what he does

1 Like

It makes sense the game is evolving, in the past many rpg style games took old from the old rpg design of “if you play that, you MUST be and act like that” and completely ignored the idea of non conformity existing, you either were the same as everyone else with minor character changes or you were doing it “wrong”

The world and games are slowly moving forward and realizing that anyone can be anything, such limitations are silly, which is why we are slowly moving towards more individual based choices like the covenants.

And based on some comments I wouldnt be surprised if they slowly start allowing more races to be different class since at this point it makes no sense heroes cant be anything unless physically limited.

She’s definitely revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night.

2 Likes

OH Hi Ralph. Welcome back. Um, I’ll be picking the covenant I want and if people think that’s ideal for my race/class, great. If they don’t, oh well.

2 Likes

90% of people are going to choose the covenant that does the most DPS.

The other 10% are creepy role players.

1 Like

Ralph, do really have nothing better to do than make the same old tired threads over and over again?

This is gonna be funny because unless they do only one kind of content they wont get to choose the optimal covenant because different covenants will be optimal for different things :3

2 Likes

Another reason covenants are awful and ion needs to be fired.

Or another reason why people who obsess over being optimal at everything shouldnt play the game, the game pretty much tells you the way you want to play is no longer allowed : )

My pumpkin spice lattes and I don’t appreciate your assumptions.

so many people know the op, they spend more time on the forums than actually playing bfa lmao.

It is pretty hilarious how mad some people are over me to the point I live rent free in their heads, even more hilarious is the fact that I have them on ignore yet I always see many ignored replies at any thread I make, talk about obsessed xD

Meanwhile leveling a fat lazer chicken : D

I chose to play a Night Elf because I love the Night Elf stuff and I’m going to join the Night Fae for the same reason! Thanks for posting this though, it needed to be said.

covenants are based