Covenant rares in Korthia?

Okay I have been farming the four covenant specific rares and just happened to get the Mastercraft Gravewing on my Venthyr character. I logged over to my Arednweald toon and couldnt mount the gravewing (which doesn’t show up in the mount journal mind you) and couldn’t do it.

So I am lookin g for clarification on something. Can i get the Fleshwing drop for example on a Venthyr or not? I don’t want to waste time farming a mount on a character that cant even get the drop because im the wrong covenant. Personally I think these four should be rideable by every covenant and leave the rest as exclusive.

Mounts that are covenant specific can only be used by that covenant iirc.

Yeah I got that part, i was wanting to know if they dropped for other characters playing a different covenant even though they cant ride it.

People have been saying you need to be the right covenant AND at renown 45 to be eligible for the mount drops. Apparently Fleshwing is an exception to the renown requirement.

Ouch that sucks if true…guess no fresh 60 farming.

Only the person of that covenant can get the mount from the encounter(everyone else gets normal loot), and the mounts belong to that one covenant.

thats what i was afraid of honestly…gonna make finding groups for these rares after a while a chore.