Covenant Hall upgrades

Was browsing the various covenant upgrades and was wondering.

My main focus is the Abomination factory because I want an abomination friend for my Death Knight.

Was just wondering if I cap it out and unlock all the things there, is there any benefit to doing the other covenant’s unique upgrades since it looks like they all reward the same mounts.

1 Like

Venthyr rewards cosmetics specific to the ember court reputation

1 Like

Each covenant feature awards different cosmetics but if you mean just mounts then yes there are a couple that are covenat specific:

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’m curious to know why the mounts are 2500 anima for the flying smurfs and 5k for the zombies. There has to be something in the middle trigging it (or do I just need more coffee lol).

:cookie:

1 Like

That caught my eye too. Everything seems super expensive considering how much of a pain it is to collect anima.

I considered just funneling anima from my other guys just to fund the abomination thing but wasn’t sure if I would miss something by not capping out the others.

1 Like

I hopped on my lock to check out the price different - he’s in the flying smurf club. Each of the mounts is locked behind an achievement in that horrible awful vehicle thing. I check my zombie guy and I did not see any such requirement.

To me, that alone is worth the extra anima. Path of Ascension is horrible.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Yep. The path of ascension is still basically unplayable. Not without further heavy nerfs at least. Necrolords can just buy all their stuff or get it from drops. It’s great. Abomination factory is objectively the best out of all the covenant features. The Night fae garden isn’t too far behind. The Venthyr court is stupid and annoying due to the rsvp system but the worst by far is the borked path of ascension.

It should also be noted that if you don’t rank all your covenant features to at least rank 3, you will not unlock the max anima from world quests.

1 Like