Couple LF Heroic/M+ guild

Hello, we are a couple who recently transferred from a dead server with plans to transfer other chars if we find a nice guild. We’re looking for a guild that does regular M+ and heroics. I am a returning player having played since the beginning of wow and she is a new player with this patch. We both have heroic xp in the current tier with myself having aotc. I have some mythic xp from older expansions but currently have no aspirations to resume mythic content due to rl. Currently I have a 462 resto druid and 461 fury warrior transferred and she has 448 balance druid with plans to transfer a 463 rogue if we find a good guild.
Bnet Switch72nd#1324

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hello there Josephine!

It sounds like our guild might be a good fit for the both of you, if our raid times work out for you. We’re a guild that tries to treat its members like family - zero drama, helpful, active - and just all-around good times to be had. I hope you’ll both check us out.

I’m going to drop our full info post here so you can check it out if you’d like to find out more about us :slight_smile: Or go directly to evolvedgaming .org (w/o the space).

Hope to meet you both in game soon!