Coup dÉtat (alliance) is recruiting!

Coup dÉtat is currently recruiting active players and when I say Coup dÉtat, I really mean me. It’s just me…lol. This guild was originally started in 2011 when a group of raiders got together after some weird drama that I no longer remember and left the guild we were part of at the time, hence the guild name. It’s actually a pain because I always have to copy and paste the name from elsewhere. Anyway, we had lots of fun in Firelands, but haven’t made any serious attempts at raiding as a guild since then. So here I am, making a public plea for friends. I make no promises, but I’m 2/8H Uldir and up to +8 mythic keys on other toons and while I know that’s not amazing, I’m also not claiming to be a super raider. I’m just tired of rolling the dice on pugs and would like a regular group of buddies to casually explore current content with, so if you’re reading this and thinking “I’m tired of pugging, too, but I don’t want to deal with a bunch of bossy “officers” who are demanding and I’m really just looking for a lvl 1360 guild with a French sounding name,” then I’m your guy. I’m not trying to poach anyone, but if you’re homeless and want something more consistent, give me a shout @ Ivor#1103.

That may be one of the most amusing recruitment posts I’ve read. Good luck!