Council's CM's and toxicity thread

Gold text is the power

2 Likes

We trade Pokémon cards in the basement. You clearly haven’t done your research.

1 Like

Really? Aw man, the basement is usually empty whenever I go there- Uh I mean not that I go there, I definitely don’t… yeah. But I want some pokemon cards :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Isn’t there an old gamer saying that goes along the lines of “player interaction is not rated by the ESRB.”?

1 Like

Don’t try to hide it. We’ve all been down there to check things out. The one time, I swear it’s only been 1 time, I went down there some odd things were going on.

1 Like

You then go to the lake to be baptized and it’s a wash, literally.

1 Like

I took a long hot shower afterwards and I still felt dirty for weeks after.

I think it’s higher than that. I’d wager the ‘average’ age hovers closer to 40, though it’s Just my opinion of course. I’d love it if blizz released the actual data.

1 Like

Can you explain?

1 Like

I don’t understand this drama at all. I’ve been on MG since the server launched. I’ve gone out to Goldshire.

Know what I see?

A bunch of people dueling outside, a bunch of people joking around and tossing down toys and a bunch of people standing silently in the inn itself.

I do not run into things that are a detriment to “innocent bystanders.” Trade chat on normal realms is worse than Goldshire ever could be.

1 Like

toys, eh?

2 Likes

The things I saw down in that basement were so horrific that I can’t say.

1 Like

So confused. Goldshire general chat can be super toxic.

I never understood why so many ppl just stand around in the inn tho.

That sounds horrible. I do that all the time and it has nothing whatever to do with PvP.

Any general chat can be super toxic. Barrens chat was a cesspool. Trade chats are horrendous. New players will turn off general chat if they see it. Alts that are leveling are in Chromie Time and aren’t even in MG Goldshire.

Even on Moonguard, Goldshire general chat is mostly silent no matter how many people there are, because they are whispering to each other. It’s like Second Life.

Barrens chat was beautiful. It is like a psychological experiment on what happens to a gamer’s mind when you put them through a long, boring zone with insanely rare drop rates.

2 Likes

Ironically, GM has the power to fly without a mount. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, i think Blizzard can stand to lose 1% of their profits to make the mod’s lives happier to in turn, make the game better.

1 Like

They really need to do something about the ppl that leave dead bodies and ruin the RP immersion in WoW.

Can’t believe ppl are THAT toxic.

1 Like

…In World of Warcraft?.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like