Could you help me to report like 5 bots?

as the tittle says, could you help me to get rid of a bot ? there are like 5 - 7 druids all the day along farming old raid finder raids, i already report them many times but seems like the mods don’t care, even have them on video, they literally follow each other steps and have bots names “asdasd” fdafda" etc, you can see them yourself if you want, they are always there at “seat of knowledge” in area 52 server, can’t find to post the video here, it is possible ?

please if you could help me, or even better if a blue guy could read this, they are there, always … its been like this for 2 weeks by now

or what else could i do ?

1 Like

Nothing else.

Report and move on.

1 Like

maybe it’s just someone with multiple accounts trying to get all the leather appearances?

There’s probably closer to 12, I don’t know why they’re programmed to make that weird V run after they sell off to the quartermaster and lorewalker Han though. seems inefficient

wow, you actually went to see them ? yeah, they do that, no idea why but they are clearly bots

they are 24 hours 7 days for week, literally follow each other steps, literally the same, coordinated, just like bots, so, no, that is totally some bots

i did that, but its been two weeks by now, and there are more actually, they used to be like 3, but at some point the guy behind them was like “hey, look, no one cares, not even mods” and now there are way more, i notice they swich counts, sometimes you see 6 different ones but followring the very exact moves

1 Like

Maybe those bots are being controlled by an A.I. that has consciousness? Banning them might hurt its feelings and get them to quit which would be 5 less accounts counting towards Blizzard’s quarterly financial report M.A.U. stats.

2 Likes

You can TRY emailing the hacks@blizzard.com with your screenies and videos… But it still prob wont help at all.
I watched for almost 2 years as the same botters ran around the same spot in Draenor with Blizzard doing nothing about it, despite having multiple videos and screenshots and using Warmode to show how these were very clearly bots.
All you can do is report and email and hope Blizzard decides to care. But they wont.

1 Like

ChatGPT playing World of Warcraft.

1 Like

You aren’t allowed to name and shame. Even if its a bot.

1 Like

reporting isn’t going to insta-nuke them.

ok.

that didn’t happen.
it was merely an example which was given hence “names like

I noticed a bunch as well in the Seat of Knowledge the other day when I was working on my druid’s archeology.

There were quite and they all had names with no vowels. They were stacked up in front of one of the NPCs. I saw several fly in, land and immediately form up with the others.

They were all in the same guild, but I don’t remember the name atm.

A few weeks ago, I was in Searing Gorge farming for the scorpid recipes and saw a bunch standing in one spot. They were in different guilds and on different servers, but their names were gibberish as well.