Could you ever see the Alliance becoming evil?

You serious? Click the “TOP” tab (select “All Time”) on the story forums and behold tons of Horde players crying about the story. Alot of them quit because of it.

LMAO!! You think blizzard actually listens to the playerbase? I guess we can blame Horde players for how the Horde has been written then. We can blame Sylvanas fans for how she has been written aswell. Glad we cleared that up.

3 Likes

Yeah you can.

1. Blizzard knows anger increases interaction because hate-playing is a thing
  2. Blizzard knew Sylvanas was The Waifu of thousands, nay, tens of thousands. No other female character has more Rule 34 than her.
  3. Ergo, villain bat

Oh you mean all of those posts from 2019 and also none of them threatened to quit unless Blizzard did XYZ like “if Blizzard doesn’t let Night Elves do XYZ I’m gonna quit.”

No, they expressed their frustration, same as I have, and then quit.

The end.

You are comparing apples to oranges my friend.

Yeah, what a graceful bow out they probably took lol

How many Horde posters like in the last 2-3 posts in this thread have daily hissy fits, and theatrics because they use the ignore poster forum feature lol

3 Likes

" No Horde Pride left. At all"

last post Nov. 2020

Who does Blizzard think the Horde player is?

last post Feb 2020

" Horde PC Shame Tally"

last post Jul 2020

1 Like

What do you think you’re proving? Story was discussed on the story forums? None of those posts were threatening to quit the game if they did not get their way.

Are you quite okay?

What a joke. Those horde players basically said “if Blizzard doesn’t let the Horde do XYZ I’m gonna quit.”

Sit down.

4 Likes

They literally did not. I’m probably in all of those threads you linked. You are wrong.

Those posters literally quit the game because the story did not go the way they wanted it to.

2 Likes

You have no evidence of that. I have no idea why you would make that leap in logic. You are just making this up.

It’s very rare for people to decide to sub or unsub to this game based on lore and story.

Then it makes no sense for you to be carrying on about it.

So Long, and Thanks!

sure buddy

4 Likes

What’s going on in here

3 Likes

Carmegeddon was an Alliance poster. Have you read anything I’ve posted in this thread or am I wasting my time with you?

Some dude is claiming Horde players have NEVER quit due to story/lore reasons.

Carmageddon was a blood elf paladin.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/so-long-and-thanks/542182/25

3 Likes

Yes. I see them as evil more often than not. Anduin keeps them on a loose leash, and he has genuinely been trying to keep them good as their leader. Leashing a rabid dog keeps it from causing trouble, but if the leash is gone, the rabid dog does what it will.

Stormheim, for example. Even against Anduin’s orders, the Alliance commanders on the ground feel no compunction about assaulting the Warchief of the Horde during a Legion invasion.

Arthas and Garithos are also examples of what happens when nepotism leads the way, and the chain of command is corrupted. No matter how well intentioned their leader is - like Terenas or Anduin - if their subordinates are allowed to use that Alliance to cause such chaos, there is a potential for evil in that Alliance that has already manifested itself.

I could see Yrel and the Lightbound being welcomed by the Alliance. Maybe even summoned to Azeroth with good intentions. And then they sort drive the Alliance into militant aggresion.

Or Alleria could fall to the Void and do Void things.

I think Jaina is simmering down, and Genn seems more concerned about Sylvanas than the Horde. Velen was pretty quiet in BfA and he has begun to at least question the Light - so he might stand against Yrel, but I don’t see him going evil.

Fair enough. They still quit for pro-Alliance storytelling reasons.

So bully you. One example and it wasn’t even because of anti-Horde storytelling. Now count the Night Elf posters who post weekly about demanding Tyrande cut off Sylvanas’s head or they will quit the game.

2 Likes

You said no Horde ever quit for Story/Lore related reason. Don’t change the goal post.

Isn’t Pro-alliance the same as Anti-Horde?

4 Likes