Could Omni Man Defeat Sargeras?

Simple question. Could Omni Man defeat Sargeras?

Hard to say, both are practically impervious to most conventional means of damage and are pretty much impervious, but the planet level (Omni man) to Solar system level (Sargeras) power gap I think would be the biggest determiner, also while both are practically invincible to physical harm I think Sargeras’ Fel empowered soul manipulation would make him a struggle for pretty much anyone who doesn’t have equally specialized powers, this is usually the case, see the few times villains have beaten or killed Superman via soul manipulation (mostly notably Barbatos the “bat god” did this recently to some of the Justice League’s strongest fighters in the Batmetal series).

I think really really big always trumps super super strong.

Omni man got beat up by a 5 man group, sargeras is a 10-25man raid. Lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am rebuked

Sargeras doesn’t have a manly moustache

2 Likes

But he does have a giant beard made of molten fire…

1 Like

Sargy, because i have no clue who omni man is… is that some anime thing?

2 Likes

New cartoon on Amazon, Invincible.

He’s basically, at least in terms of powers, Superman (“Omni Man” should clue ya in there). Alien that looks like a human with super strength, super speed, flying, the whole shebang.

It’s basically “Could Superman beat Sargeras”, but without all the baggage of a billion different continuities of Superman to deal with as well as removing the morality aspect of Superman (not going to say more in case anyone wants to check it out - the mystery box they’ve set up has me wanting to watch more even if I think the young-adult themes clash with the over-the-top violence/gore).

3 Likes

No, it’s a comic made into a series on Prime. The show is called “Invincible.”

1 Like

i think sargeras would win

2 Likes

These kids and their streaming services…

Back in my day, we only had pirates!

2 Likes

Invincible is a comic series created by Robert Kirkman (walking dead co-creator) the first issue was 2003. Very cool story if anybody new to it! Highly recommend

1 Like

to be fair, sargeras has an army of rage infused demons…

and each of em has muscles too.

Are we talking comic book Omni Man or J.K. Simmons voiced cartoon Omni Man? If it’s the latter, Omni Man wins because J.K. Simmons.

5 Likes

He’s honestly so talented. Have you seen Counterpart? I legitimately sometimes forget that both the main characters are actually the same actor because he does such a fantastic job with the mannerism, speech patterns, posture, and so forth to differentiate the two. I truly get immersed in the fantasy.

1 Like

I have not but it is on a very long list of things I need to watch.

The only question is…does he share Super man’s vulnerability to magic? (in terms of powers and actual capabilities Super man seems far superior, while he might be a better match for Sargeras physically, I don’t think either has protection from certain magical effects) might wanna call maybe Dr. fate? He is practically Super man/Omni man but with being the god of magic tacked on…

Um… idk tbh, havent seen the comics, just the series.

But so far he doesnt seem completely invincible, but who knows after what he did in another episode which showed how powerful he can actually be.