Could it be? PVP gear upgrade?

We tried this experiment and it doesn’t work. Making arena more accessible for people who really don’t want to arena while driving away people who really DO want to arena doesn’t help with overall arena participation. Crazy I know.

1 Like

That wording is certainly suspicious. I agree. “The strongest characters should be the ones who participate and excel in a wide range of activities?” What do they mean by, “The strongest characters?” And why are they the only ones who get to “Participate and excel in a wide range of activities?” They’re going to disbar people from content because they’re not “The strongest characters”, according to whatever standard Blizzard is using? I really hope this was just terribly worded.

Thanks for your time,

Barespanks

Where was this posted? why no link?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-update-the-road-to-shadowlands/638371?u=frexorian-bleeding-hollow

It could mean anything as the definition of “strongest” is subjective. What it should mean in my opinion is that players who raid, M+, and arena get quicker access to gear as they have multiple sources of it. What it SHOULDN’T mean is a character is ultimately stronger and gets to be taken off the table as a potential kill target option because they have a tank trinket, or they get to force more cooldowns because they have a PvE weapon or OP dps trinket.

Playing multiple aspects of the game is also really it’s own reward and doesn’t need further incentive. You get more content, more access to various cosmetic rewards, a larger social network within the game, etc. There’s no reason why all of that+gearing up faster isn’t enough of a reward for people who legitimately enjoy and participate in all end game content.

1 Like