Could anything be done

He is not destroyed. He is locked to the battle.net account you learned him on. When they did allow transfers of one WoW account from one B.net to another, account-bound things are bound to that originating Battle.net account. Not the WoW accounts. That is how it has always been.

I forgot about Mr Chilly. It’s been almost 15 years.

1 Like

give him hugs for me.

This is what happend.
The GM at the time however, told me that i could keep my pet after doing so.

It was when I did it.

Is that what caused confusion? that it happend ages ago?

Anywho… It’d be great if he was on the trading post for november / december or somethin.

Would be nice to have my pet back C:
others would enjoy it too im sure. :penguin: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

the confusion would be… why did you wait until now to say anything.

was it hatched or unhatched?

Yes Google it, then go to the Blizzard website link that pops up. Easy way to find the direct source of information. You know Blizzard is the primary source so find it.

Since you’re so concerned regarding your sources, I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that… thanks for detracting from the original point completely. Like mentioned above, mergers are possible and you can confirm it easily with any searching tool you prefer.

only… you’ve been provided with information from blizzard, which states that it’s not possible.

can you google the information for merging accounts, then link it here?

There is an article that provided details/instructions on merging accounts - there are forum posts that cite this article as such when it was available. Formerly, the only stipulation was that the account holder names needed to match and some specific items would not transfer.

Here is the link to the forum post that cited it as I’ve described:

It appears they have updated/changed the requirements as of 1 month ago per the top of the article. I’m assuming this change is due to warband implementation or perhaps other technical system changes occurring behind the scenes. It is no longer possible as it once was.

You can still, however, transfer characters from one account to another. Below is the article itself in its current form. I am unable to find older versions though. Probably not available so that it doesn’t confuse customers that are actively troubleshooting.

that’s to reflect the changes which were made last week.
(or maybe it was the week before?)

however, what the op was asking about doesn’t exist.
people use the word “merge” incorrectly.
…just like people still call realm connections “mergers”.
it’s not a merge, it’s a connection.

different words have different meanings.
i’m not going to apologize if this offends people.
it’s OK to learn.

From the article you linked:

You cannot merge multiple Battle.net accounts, merge multiple copies of a game into a single game account

It’s a recent change, the verbiage has changed. Merged accounts used to be referred to as such in support forums.

I know because I also investigated it when it was a thing.

This is pointless to continue discussing. I provided all information needed to support my statements.

no it’s a terminology thing.
“merge” has always meant something different

merging was from a time prior to battlenet.
before battlenet existed, we just had accounts.
when battlenet became a thing, everyone had to “merge” their wow accounts to a battlenet account.

I didn’t read all the posts and I’m sorry if this was already mentioned. Mr. Chilli was one of the pets that they spammed your mailbox with every time you made a new toon. Check through all your banks on the account that had Mr. Chilli you may just find him there.