Cost of COPY character in TBC

I am guessing that one of the benefits of having a fee tied to the cloning process is that it prevents everyone from just mass cloning because why not.

I am guessing that the vast majority of those characters will never be played because most people are continuing on to TBC. Without those characters being activated, they can possibly do things like freeing up names.

Not having an army of alts cloned for free is going to force people to go out and level new characters. Which is good for the game.

I think it would be 40$ :see_no_evil:

I would only pay $10 and clone a few alts. Anything more, nah. I would just wait for a service sale and play TBC exclusively.

Yup, they’re simply extracting money for no other reason than they can.

1 Like

nope. they made it 35 and then dropped it to 15 so no one would complain. Should be free to clone or Max $5 each for a maximum for $50 for the whole server of characters. This money grab and late release of TBC shows they don’t deserve the extra cash. I say they need to push back the 1st date since we have less prepatch time.

Sure but I still don’t think it takes up enough memory to really be a issue. It’s 100% a cash grab, I already pay 20 a month.

The way you worded this is a little strange, just wanted to let you know, that all your characters are going to TBC servers automatically and then you can have the option of copying them to separate classic servers