Corsair Mouse keybinding Issue

Hello everyone, I was hoping to maybe get some insight on how I can resolve my mouse issue.
When I first got this mouse, I never had this key binding issue. I have my skills on the bottom action bar set so that the 0, - and = keys are binded to the 10, 11 and 12 keys on the mouse.

Recently, I’d say a few weeks ago however, I noticed that the key binds no longer work. I went into the key binding menu and when I try to set the mouse keys back to the 0, - and = keys it’s not a possibility. Instead, when I try to bind my mouse keys to them, it’s R, D and F that come up. Which makes no sense. Also, the mouse keys are set so that they have movement keys binded to them. So the 11 key makes my character turn right and the 8 key moves them forward, 7 and 9 makes them straf. I’ve never had it set up this way, ever.

My scroll button still works for the ability I have it originally keyed to but my 7-12 keys no longer are binded to the abilities I once had them binded to. Keys 1-6 are still responding as they always have been, however.

Any idea? As I stated, this was never an issue before when I first got this mouse and it worked just fine up until a few weeks ago. I got this mouse… probably 5-6 months ago.

Any input is highly appreciated. I searched online for a solution but I can’t seem to find any.

Thank you so much for your time.

Launch the corsair utility engine. Have the same issue sometimes and this seems to fix it. Probably a profile issue.

create new action and remap them to letters that you dont use works or you prob gotta have number lock on or off could also mess with it

1 Like

Ok, I launched the utility engine and I had to remap my mouse, it took me awhile to figure out since I’ve never done it before but it seems I’ve figured it out and it’s working as it used to so far. Thank you!

Good things you have resolved your issue. Fyi, i have a scimitar corsair mouse; dont need software to use them. The mouse button M4 and M5 on the mouse is not standard. When press M4; it swap profile to 1 , 2, or 3. M5 control the dpi of the mouse.

So just press M4 until it cycle back. Side button 12 is map to = for profile 1, f for profile 2, … The iCUE software cannot remap M4/M5; so when using mouse, if you inadvently press M4, the profile will change.

You can reset the mouse by unplugging and replug while pressing down both LEFT and RIGHT mousebutton. Default profile 1,2,3 will be reload from CMOS. iCUE software can set the hardware profile.

Bad design overlook by Corsair when placing profile button, dpi as M4/M4.

2 Likes

you are the real MVP!!! this is the exact problem i had this morning and i hit the m4 button and it worked thanks.

where is the m4 button? also i just got the scimitar rgb elite and right when i installed the corsair icue software the 12 side buttons stopped working. it doesnt even give me an option to remap the side keys in the software. there is no “remap keys” option just options to remap like keys on my keyboard, and everything except for the side buttons. this is annoying.

It was the num lock for me. Thanks so much!