Corrupting a Cleansed Item with a Preserved Contaminant

Because your argument appeared to shift.

I originally responded to this.

Which indicated to me you were wanting more content basically for BfA because of the 6 month time frame you were using.

Then you switched to this.

Which was a different argument in my mind so I addressed that.

I might have misunderstood you the first time though.

Sure if I think that is the reason and I know they are behind right now because of coronavirus. I am not all that convinced you are a reliable source of information for this.

How do you take that as me asking for even more content?
I am clearly saying that what we have should be good.

I don’t see how you could mistake that for anything other than me complaining about the new system.

Because you were responding to this remark.

Their costs have likely dropped. Server space is much cheaper now and doesn’t require a single dedicated blade per server hence why they sell off their old ones for charity. They also have fewer subs so less server stress and they reuse a ton of assets.

1 Like

So you think people are making the same wages as they were 10 plus years ago? If blizzard’s costs haven’t gone up much it is because they are cutting corners on so so much in the game now.

Neat, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I’d somehow missed that in the other thread.

I’m still a little confused. Am I able to cleanse and recorrupt corrupted items that were obtained prior to the vendor releasing?

Can I cleanse an item I received months ago and replace its corruption with a better one? Or can I only cleanse and recorrupt an item that was received since the hotfix?

This is the same question I have. I know once the final hotfix is implemented we can do it with anything, but I want to be sure so I can do it today.

After a little research it seems like you can cleanse an item now that you received a while ago and it’ll work. Havent tried it yet though

Well, ya. Adjusted for inflation, people are making the same wage they were making 40 years ago. Not just 10 years ago.

They gave us next to no warning to prevent people from taking steps to cut their losses.

They decided in advance not to deal with this before implementation of the system, knowing it would be problematic.

The chance that they will add healing corruptions at this point in the expansion is low. Avoidance is something nobody wants.

They won’t do this because they want alts to spend maximum time grinding their cloaks. That’s why they removed the ability to purchase essences by any character without a cloak. They’re holding essences for ransom.

They did answer this. And the answer is “it depends”.

How did you get that item? There are many restrictions built into the system.

Adjusted for inflation salaries have dropped significantly right now min wage should be around 16 dollars to have kept up with inflation.

That’s the key phrase in there though.

Thank you so much. I think the original post was just a bit sloppily worded; perhaps Blizzard hadn’t thought of that particular case.

This just in.

1 Like

I just did it on items we were questioning and it worked.

Your line of reasoning is flawed. WoW tokens are down to 107k gold on my server, that’s how many are being sold by the store. I often spend more in a month on tokens than I would have in a previous YEAR. Many of us long term players are grown ups and money isn’t an issue. We buy tokens, for gold, so we have all consummables, purchaseable gear we want, etc.

I could sell 5 mask carries or +15 key carries if I wanted instead. But i’d prefer to click 5 buttons, pay some money, and play the game rather than turn WoW into some sort of online job to get the gold I need to play it how I want.

I’d bet anything that they’re earning much more per player than they ever have, by orders of magnitude. Even taking inflation and any cost increases into account.

They are CREAMING it. And i’d be willing to pay much more for the sub per month if they could actually get their act together and fix stuff, and test it thoroughly before releasing. WoW used to be known for its polish, Ion has lead it into being a live beta.

you must be new

something is off we insta cry about it

its called feedback and thats a huge part of what these forums are

do you think the fix would have come in so quickly if not for the massive outcry?

me thinks not!

My line of reasoning was faulted because I didn’t understand they were complaining about the content we got being done wrong, not wanting more content.

Content being done wrong doesn’t have much to do with money, however, it may have something to do with pandemic and the effects.