Corrupted Gladiator's Proto-Drake zz

it looks like next seasons drake has been confirmed as the one previously labeled as the ‘black drake’

https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/corruptedgladiatorsprotodrake.php

which is ultimately just the dread mount but better with darker tones

very un4ch considering we’re looking at corrupted + one more season for bfa

meaning
‘gold’ ‘green’ and ‘pale’ have to fight for the final mount

with ‘pale’ and ‘gold’ being very unique compared to the ‘green’ or ‘black’ variants
and i personally found them to be the most interesting

1 Like

Hopefully it’s pale. Gold is pmuch time lost pdrake with armor and green looks like a wotlk dungeon mount

1 Like

ok but like, corrupted gladiator, kinda cool title ngl

1 Like

Hope we get better glad mounts in 9.0

1 Like

Probably Void Dragons

that would be insane

Psure it’s gunna be a thing it’s the most obvious choice. They already have void dragon models + its a void expansion every expansion uses dragons for glad mounts

Gronn mounts: Are we a joke to you?

hol’ up. wait a minute. there’s going to be one more season of bfa?? oh man :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 more, season 4 and 5 :wink:

1 Like

End me rethum… but irl… not on robodrome

Hey it could be worse! You could be a Ret/Hunter main in a mage/lock world :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gonna be a void bee

Yes. Yes you are.

this one doesn’t look so bad probably best out of all with notorious one we had yet

don’t think the other 3 proto drakes will see spotlight for that bfa is way too bad and they’re under pressure releasing next xpac

doubt they could release the xpac any earlier than usual even though bfa is bad

the black one is alright, I like it more than gold and green
probably they did an internal vote @ blizz and (hopefully) opted for black and white to be the last 2

yeah praying tbh

do you really think we get another 3 seasons of bfa? lmao

nah not even close

misread what you said, i think you’re implying corrupted will be the last season of bfa right?

i think you might be right about that
originally i thought corrupted + 1 more

but the way it turns out, with corrupted probably beginning in 8 weeks(maybe 10) it would be set to end around may 26th (22 weeks, estimate since it would be more)

may 26th -> late september (all xpacs have come between end august at earliest and early november latest, excluding cata which was december) would only give ‘season 5’ nearly 70% of the time the other seasons had

so it’s likely we’ll see corrupted just last 38 something weeks instead of splitting it into 2 seasons

:confused: