Core hound abilities

Most of the fur community would be fine with that.

Yeah it seems fine to me, different pets for different scenarios, seems as intended.

Does anybody know the core hound stat modifiers? Does it have high attack?

It’s lower than cat and serpent

the core hound has an ability similar to the wind serpents except its melee range and increases the enemy casting speed by 25%. However the bug is that the 10 sec debuf only lasts for maybe 1sec making the core hound inferior as its basically a gimped wind serpent with possibly better health and armor modifiers but i have not seen those numbers

Wish we could get a SOD book that would let us change our pets out in the open world instead of having to go to a stable

1 Like

Yeah its bugged and not that relevant as no one even casts most of the time in PvP. I still use it because, well, it looks cool lol.

For pvp it lacks.

Yes, plz give core hound a Charge! And plz give Wyvern a Scorpid Poison ability! both of these pets should be able to be viable in PVP, especially since there are no movement closing gap abilities for the hound and you can’t teach lighting breath to the Wyvern. As well, it just makes since

Skip the core hound and get a jaguero stalker or a son of hakkar.
Looks cool, but the dps is much lower than the two mentioned above.

Just nerf the annoying footsteps.

he makes a horrible rumbling sound, stomping around and breathes in your ear like an extra sweaty neckbread trying to munch down cheetos