Coolest dark iron dwarf? - Warrior, Warlock, or Shaman

Amen, my hoofed sister. The hat to the set is weak but Blackhand’s would be perfect.

they got quite a bit of decent mogs for different classes in Blackrock including a jackhammer fist weapon and a rifle that looks like a harpoon cannon and of course theres also Guldans skull adorned cloth shoulders

1 Like

Heresy. Those ragnaros loving turds shouldnt be allowed to wield the light. :rage:

they have lava coursing thru their veins and they can spontaneously combust at will they don’t need the light they make their own :rofl:

1 Like

Dude, those Ragnaros loving turds are as old as you!

1 Like

That’s a different light. Mages make light too, doesn’t mean its holy.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

yeah no more than a rogues flashbang blinding attack :rofl:

1 Like

I should get a dodge boost at all times due to my radiance. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Theres only one true class for a dark iron.

Lore wise, Priest. They weren’t Shamans IMO.

i said theres only one true class for a dark iron

priests begone

1 Like

Fire mage!

If their warriors were any good, they wouldn’t be hiding under a volcano, trying to get a Fire Elemental to help them.
Trash Warriors

yeah but have you seen us dual wielding The Black Hand

dark iron warriors 1

dumb elves 0

Could just be a Normal Dwarf for that.
A race that hasn’t lost their city to a bunch of spirits covered in fire.

listen, your tree was burned entirely

dark iron warriors 2

dumb elves 0

My tree? Last time I checked, DKs hung out in the Ebon Hold.

Dark Iron Shaman have amazing totems! Warrior and Warlock are good too, but I’d rather have access to a class that can use (traditional) fire to accentuate those fiery hairstyles of theirs.

:four_leaf_clover:

Listen, you died at some point like a wienie, dork knight

dark iron warriors 3

dumb elves 0

Think of that. The Gates of Valor, aka the Warrior Class hall, are full of people that died in combat.
The Dark Iron Warriors hid in a mountain, surviving like cowards.

DKs were on the front lines, impressed the God of Undeath they were worth the effort of raising sentient Warriors, came back, broke their Mental Chain with him and then killed their former master.

You had to make a peace treaty to come out of your hidey hole. Pathetic