Cooldown timer not being reduced on HW: Serenity and HW: Sanctify

Hello, so I am having a problem and I am hoping someone can shed some light as to why this is happening. I have 2 Holy Priests one of the Alliance side (Human) and another on the Horde side (Blood Elf). On my Human HP when I cast flash heal, Healing prayer or renew my Holy Word skills Serenity and/or Sanctify’s cool-downs start to reduce as they should. However, on my Blood Elf when I do the same cool-downs don’t reduce literally takes a full minute for the skills to get off cool down. Holy Word Serenity doesn’t even have the text displaying that flash heal reduces it’s cool down and Holy Word Sanctify has said texts stating Prayer of healing and Renew reduce it’s cool down by 6 seconds and 2 seconds though it doesn’t. Am I missing something or is my character just bugged? I changed specs, redid my talents, log out while on a different specialization, did everything I could.

TL:DR
Holy word Sanctify and Holy Word Serenity aren’t working as intended with it’s cool downs on my Blood Elf Holy Priest but works on my Human Holy Priest.

2 Likes

I can confirm that I am getting this issue on my void elf priest where it says Prayer of Healing and Renew reduce it’s cool down by 6 seconds and 2 seconds but does not in fact change it at all.

1 Like

I’m seeing the same behavior here. Just turned 15, selected the talent and tried both Prayer of Healing, as well as Renew and neither reduce the cooldown, as the tooltip indicates they should.

I’m experiencing the same thing on my Zandalari troll priest. Really sucks cuz the effect is huge for throughput:/

Everyone to the bug forum. I don’t think devs read class forums, tbh.

So this effect started working for me around level 29. Weird.

As a max level Belf priest I can say I have nerver encountered this. The others in this thread are your priests all max level or perhaps this is a lowbie bug?