Convoke the Spirits macro not working

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make a macro that will cast convoke when talented and incarnation while talented.

If I type “Convoke the Spirits” it shows the covenant spell tooltip and says I am not in the correct zone. If I use the talent spell ID it simply does nothing.

#showtooltip [known:391528] 391528; [known:Incarnation: Tree of Life] Incarnation: Tree of Life
/use 13
/cast [known:391528] Nature’s Swiftness
/cast [known:391528] 391528
/cast [known:Incarnation: Tree of Life] Incarnation: Tree of Life

1 Like

Can’t cast spells by ID. Try shift-clicking the talent into the macro while not in Shadowlands.

1 Like

Per a blue post you can now use spell ids in macros its the same post that added the “[known]” function

No, you can pass the Spell ID as the parameter for the known condition. You cannot use Spell IDs in place of the spell name for the actual cast.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23874318/updated-nov-15-dragonflight-pre-expansion-phase-2-update-notes-now-live#item11

#showtooltip [known:391528] Convoke the Spirits; [known:33891] Incarnation: Tree of Life
/use 13
/cast [known:391528] Nature's Swiftness
/cast [known:391528] Convoke the Spirits; [known:33891] Incarnation: Tree of Life

Also, Convoke is unaffected by Nature’s Swiftness.

The buff from NS does work on any regrowths it casts its my understanding.

Thank you for the info about the spell IDs though.

Ah I see the note on Wowhead, interesting.

So I figured it out, turns out there is a bug I went back to oribos and changed my covenant to Kyrian and now it is working properly.

Updated Macro:

#showtooltip [known:391528] Convoke the Spirits; [known:33891] Incarnation: Tree of Life
/use 13
/cast [known:391528] Nature’s Swiftness
/cast [known:391528] Convoke the Spirits
/cast [known:33891] Incarnation: Tree of Life

3 Likes

For me, the spell is now called Convoke the Spirits(Shadowlands) putting that in the macro made it work again

10 Likes

This fixed it for me but it is SUPER weird that the current talent version of the ability is tagged as shadowlands. Thanks either way though.

2 Likes

I fixed the problem by going back to shadowlands and switching covenant from NF to kyrian.

2 Likes

Spent half a day trying to make a simple weak aura that displayed the cooldown timer for convoke… nothing worked even if I swapped the spell name into another aura that was working. After I saw this post, I went back to Oribos and switched covenant to Kyrian from Night Fae and Bingo! weak aura working as intended. Seems weakaura uses the NightFae spell instead of the Dragonflight one when making the icon.