Convince me aff lock is balance

Doors - “I’m seeing three of them out there”

Jim - “Eat the one in the middle”

2 Likes

Society doesn’t deserve us.

1 Like

In 10 years, it’ll be only us and Biebz left on this forum. Every Biebz thread where he’s still trolling will be us somehow making it about Mac N Cheese and Rocky quotes.

2 Likes

The way God intended.

1 Like

Yes, generally the player that trades cooldowns perfectly wins. It’s not really justifying aff as immortal to say when they trade cooldowns properly they win.

In shadowlands, most comps do.

wat

if a class is incredible at living in the hands of someone good, but terrible at living when someone who doesn’t know how to play it picks it up, is the class good at living, or bad?

not to a warlock. killing a warlock demands that the healer is in CC for every single go, with the intent to get pact, then repeat the same go but this time you at most get wall. you can’t be scuffed on a single go or dark pact will rotate back.

do i gotta mention the selfhealing at any point that you misuse interrupts ?

3 Likes

This just isn’t even a little bit true

2 Likes

Playing above rival demands the healer is in CC every go. Try stunning the kill target too while you’re at it. Welcome to PvP. This is how it works.

It says nothing about the class you can’t say about every other class. Good players are good and bad players are bad. Affliction definitely has a good toolkit this season, but if you’re losing to it stop blaming the game and figure out what you can do better. Other people still win. Stop making excuses. Some specs are going to be strong in every meta, some are weak. So what?

Enough posts on the forums daily about a 1 shot meta to see you’re an obvious troll or completely inactive…

1 Like

It’s the audacity. From the start to finish of shadowlands the most broken class consistently all the way through has been warrior without question. And you might have to press more than 2 buttons to kill a class that has some defensives, and you dare say that’s the problem with PvP??

Unreal.

Sky is blue water is wet hyoozy is bias

1 Like

Hopefully your season long anti-warlock campaign has showed you how to play an anti-magic class into one. Still rooting for you bro.

Your fried takes don’t stop at chicken sandwiches, huh?

1 Like

Hey dude you seem to be losing a ton of arena maybe just figure it out and learn how to win other people can do it :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Im actually enjoying the season and doing just fine. And I agree with the second half. This is the carry alt (until DF when undead is master race again), we’ve been through this.

Are you feeling ok?

That’s insane.

What’s your rates

Looks like you answered your own question there buddy. It’s INSANNEEEE

What do you sell 1400?

that’s even less true

you are bad at reading names if you think any of that applies to me

you are bigtiming to the level 50 i post on from my phone and dinoe’s warrior alt. invest in a checkpvp bookmark

I really didn’t know that was you LMAO

1 Like

Then don’t post on a level 50 lol. I don’t know or care who you are bro.

Pass

Sell?? I play with friends, don’t bring me into your RMT schemes you bought glad in or whatever.