Controversial Opinion: I love the SC

Whats up there sportsfans. Its your boy Biff, and im coming today with a touchy subject. The SC.

Now the red bros with their fire tabards are, in my mind, mostly misunderstood.

See, these bros lost their home, Lordaeron, to a bunch of cold, dead haters. Deadskull Mcskelebones Sylvanas and her gang were kind of metal, so the SC became universally hated. Demons were loosely involved, but the crusade has perservered despite being reviled at all sides. I think thats kind of neat.

You see, Lordaeron is where it all started. The Midsummer Fire Festival. The best time of the year. Its a holiday that reminds the red bros of their homeland. It reminds them of it so much so, they even wear the flame of the midsummer fire festival on their chests.

Its my understanding that these Rabid Summer Gang Crusaders, sometimes called Scarlets, have come to SW to spread their message. A message of love. A message of summer.

Fire ring tossing, water sports, bodybuilding competitions, these are all things that you can only find in the SC. And as if that isnt enough, Love, comraderie, cool shades and juicy succelent gains have also always been a mainstay of the SC. I hope everyone else here can see the value in this holiday and its protectors.

And thats why I will always support the SC, the Summer Camp.

3 Likes

The Scarlet Crusade only did one thing wrong.

They stopped.

3 Likes

We will see a beach volley ball tournament be hosted in Lordaeron in our lifetimes.

1 Like

PREACH.

Only haters would deliberately cover miles and miles of prime beachfront property with poop to drive down real estate prices.

#bringbackmusclebeach