Control is King (Outlaw PvP Talent) Game-Breaking Bug

Control is King (Outlaw PvP Talent) : When enemy players within 40 yards of you are Stunned, Slenced, or Polymorphed you gain 3 sec of Adrenaline Rush.

This passive aura is currently bugged in a game-breaking, and abusive way. Whenever the outlaw rogue breaks the 40 yards barrier (only from coming further than 40 yards) it instantly brings any enemies within 40 yards OUT of stealth.

For example, the outlaw rogue is 45 yards away from an enemy druid in stealth, as soon as he crosses within 40 yards, the druid will instantly lose stealth and the outlaw rogue gains a huge advantage.

I don’t believe it works if the outlaw rogue is at a shorter range, for example 35 yards, and goes further than 40 yards.

This talent is being abused by rogues in RBGs to bring node defenders out of stealth, and get a free opener on them to take the base. A very small amount of people know about the bug, but once it’s widely known will be incredibly bad for the competitive pvp community.

9 Likes

Please fix this, any games with outlaw rogues are terrible. I’m getting it any games with outlaw rogues.

2 Likes

Yo I have just experienced this 2 games in a row. How is this game breaking bug in this game over 22 days later after this thread? Wtf?

1 Like

Still a problem. Outlaw rogue abusing this bug as an exploit in Rated Battleground. Stunrun-Bleedinghollow is his name.

1 Like

yup…still broken. people are exploiting the ever living s**t out of this in rbgs

ezsapcap-tichondrious notorious abuser of this

1 Like

Well this is kind of crappy. I don’t look into the pvp community of WoW really and Outlaw rogue is the only spec I play atm. I had Control is King for quite some time (and still do) before the bug happened. I didn’t even find out about this until I found out one of the opponents in an rbg game last night was a twitch streamer.

When I went to watch the stream, I saw the guy ask everyone in his group to report me for exploitation. I was bewildered. I was wondering wtf the guy was smoking to make some sort of accusation like that. I’ve actually encountered the bug a couple weeks ago or so without knowing wth was going on. I was wondering why I kept going out of stealth.

The thing that sucks is I don’t really feel like switching Control is King to something else. I just want to keep playing with the talents I have ran with for a long time now. I wholeheartedly support Blizz fixing this ASAP because I want to play the way I want without being accused of exploitation.

1 Like

Yep. Same here. Outlaw rogue who uses control is king because it’s a damn good talent. Realized last night when dueling that 100% of the time it will remove stealth from anyone fighting within that radius.

Outlaw is already so gimped, losing my control is king would suck. Remove the bug so I can keep pvping without fear of being banned.

1 Like

Had a buddy of mine tell me Bliz has come out and said this is not a bug. That is to be wrong right? Part of me wishes it was working as intended because outlaw needs something that makes it viable. However - I cannot believe bliz intends for this to be happening.

Folks who have been naming characters need to edit and remove them. Callouts are not allowed in the forums.

1 Like

Your buddy is a moron.