Contract Reputation

Earlier today, I had a contract for Rustbolt reputation on this character and was given an extra 20 rep for each world quest. This afternoon I switched the contract to Unshackled and then I was getting 10 extra rep for each world quest.

I am just curious if this is normal. I am not looking for any reimbursements. I was still able to finish Azeroth Pathfinder part 2, so I am more than happy!

Thanks ahead of time for any answers.

When looking at your buffs, is it showing the Rustbolt Contract or the Unshackled, OR any at all?

I meant this character. Shows how much I use the forum. :slight_smile:

I show Unshackled now. I was getting 20 for Rustbolt and then 10 for Unshackled. No complaints at all.

Try restarting your client to see if that fixes anything.

I just started it. Give me a minute to go to a quest.

Just finished Rally the Rastari. 10 for Unshackled and 113 for Zandalari.

I’m wondering if there is a hidden cooldown for Contracts. Perplexing…

Thank you, Thundertotem for quick replies.

2 Likes

Also of note, the Reputation buff ended today. When you were getting the +20 rep was it before resets?

4 Likes

I’m not 100% sure, but I am guessing I switched about 3 EST. This is after the reset, I think. And I do believe I was getting 20 rep before I switched and then it when to 10.

I thought I saw where Blizzard was keeping the Rep buff until Shadowlands, but I could be wrong.

Here is the link to what I read about the buff: Rep buff extension.

That was the XP buff.

Here was the extension for the Rep buff.

2 Likes

That was the experience buff.

There are many journeys to be taken in Azeroth, and if you’re in the middle of one, or just looking forward to starting a new one, we’ve heard your plea for a little more time. Due to the popularity of the Winds of Wisdom 100% experience buff in Battle for Azeroth, we’re extending its benefit through to the release of the Shadowlands pre-patch!
The rep buff ended today.

3 Likes

The rep buff ended three days ago:

It’s not too late. You still have time to take advantage of the Impressive Influence bonus reputation buff before it ends on Monday, May 18!

Actually, it ended today as it was extended.

2 Likes

My bad. I misread things. Thank you all for the replies.

3 Likes

I just told my wife that I was wrong and she said, “Get the Calender.” Oops. :rofl:

4 Likes

marking in calendar

Is this an anniversary we must now celebrate? I’m unclear on how to proceed. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes, you should keep track. Every time that I admit to her I was wrong she marks it on the calendar. I’m not sure where she keeps the calendars, but she seems to remember each time for the last 19 years. :innocent:

5 Likes