Continuing the CC discussion from [Retail] [Feedback] Season 4 - Raid Rotation thoughts and suggestion

While I think that idea has the potential to sometimes address that (It won’t if the group gets stuck on that boss at the end of the 2nd week in a row it’s up), I’m not sure that’s worth causing the potential division in a guild over which raid to go to that week. Healers/Evokers will pretty much always want to run aberrus, STR Melee will want to run Amirdrassil, hunters will want Vault, etc.

1 Like

I totally agree, this could cause a divide in raid groups about what raid they want to do (ultimately some coordination is always required).

As you also mentioned, some guilds will get stuck in a boss certainly, but having more time on them will ensure they had more practice before it comes around the next time. Also, you could pivot to another raid if you don’t like running into a wall.

Take an old raid and make it current vs some rotation

Problem solved

See everyone in dragon soul

In a weird way, I suspect it will give most guilds less time on those bosses they get stuck on.

Since instead of a 2 day guild having 2 days to do as much of Aberrus as they can, they now only have 1 day of Aberrus, and 1 day of Amirdrassil (since that would likely be the optimal play to maximize loot).

Or the push to clear both raids each week. The rotation is the better option.