Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Well, speaking for myself, when I was little was when Madonna was starting out

1 Like

Same >_>

I was in High School by the time Vogue came out, and four years later I was DJing in nightclubs and playing her music for the masses… Well technically 3 years later, but the club owner took my word for it when I said I was 18 (I was 17 at the time and still in my senior year of High School) >_>

dont feel bad. when madonna first started, i was already married, mother of one, with another soon on the way. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome actually.

1 Like

NPC face is 10x better… when nighborne came out i was ready to main one, i even used my boost in a nb mage. I was expecting they would get fixed, here i am years later and still waiting.

4 Likes

this was popular when i was a teenager.

oh better version!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezt9DfP78g

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pelagos-is-transgender/585764/222

It’s awfully weird that someone who said they are quitting the game is still posting on the forums :thinking:

5 Likes

A new Void Elf eye colour was added on the beta: a purple iris with a defined sclera.
Thought this may be of interest to the thread.

19 Likes

I hope belves got a purple one. I’d be so happy.

3 Likes

Mmm, that’s pretty.

Yes, belves need purple eyes too.

5 Likes

I’d love a dark purple for them!

3 Likes

These are the eyes I wanted! Now I just need black hair and my character will be perfection!

5 Likes

omygosh its beautiful!

3 Likes

now give it to belfs too. so they can have normal helf eyes and arcane to boot. perfect thalassian eyes!

8 Likes

These eyes are nice and all but I can’t enjoy them due to not having anything I want on my Belf Unlocked.

5 Likes

Blood elves got them too!

14 Likes

That’s wonderful news! :smiley:

5 Likes

woooot. they look awesome.

4 Likes

Well, looks my my belves are getting makeovers.

5 Likes

/does a little jig
i know you really wanted the purple npc eyes but these normal sclera are perfect

1 Like