Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Well I mean obviously. No doubt… without question.

Good call, it’s probably a good idea to such up to DKs given next xpac.

Am I showing yet…

Wait…

That came out wrong.

1 Like

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/almost-there-star-wars-gif-4.gif

4 Likes

yes, black hair and also white hair.

4 Likes

The customizations you chose for Avarie look so good!

Oh wow, yeah Avarie looks amazing!

Well since they are delaying I’m hoping for more… MOAAAAR options.

3 Likes

Not everyone likes one hairstyle. You still need a hood if you want to hide the mutations with other hairstyles.

1 Like

Personally I fall into the realm of someone who doesn’t like telling other people they need to do XYZ because the options they use don’t look like a High Elf to you.

I’m happy people are enjoying their customization. And if you feel a hood is needed well more power to you I guess, you enjoy that hood.

4 Likes

It’s all opinion, its my opinion. We are still allowed to have one correct?

Plus this is what i said
Not everyone likes one hairstyle. You still need a hood if you want to hide the mutations with other hairstyles.

This is what you said I said:
Not everyone likes

You don’t think people using the new options on both sides look good?

I think I look like a High Elf that Blood Elves are. I think people using the VE options look like HE wayfarers.

Since there’s no true undead look for Blood Elves, I at least managed to make her look like she’s dabbled in a bit too much Fel. But kept her blue eyes and blonde hair for the lolz

5 Likes

Outland look?

Yeah it’s kinda reminiscent of the Sunfury Elves in Sunwell Plateu

2 Likes

You look amazing!

I think I am using the same skin tone if it’s 11, I wanna see how it shows up in the forums I think I do like it in game, in terms of finding a shade closer to me. I’m somewhere between 9 and 11 definitely darker than 9 but lighter than 11 and both have olive undertones as far as I can tell which makes sense because I have olive undertones.

Option 10 is not in the same category I think it’s lighter than 11 obviously but meant to be just very pinky undertones.

So it may take me a bit to choose between 9 and 11 options.

Also blue eyes for the lulz I was tired of seeing people think Void Elves got not enough but are big mad about Blood Elves having blue eyes. I’ll flaunt them in that case.

1 Like

The mutations look like VE with light skin, not a high elf, thus the hood hiding mutations,

Didn’t see any with tentacles hair mutations unless i missed them or they have been just added

So you want Blizzard to adjust NPC models in the rift to use the tentacle hair options?

I think even the OP before this thread from Blizzard had the VE models using hairstyles currently in game already. I don’t see why the wayfarers wouldn’t be using hairstyle options as well, though I don’t spend my time in game taking count of NPCs either, but that’s just a me thing.

Yeah! I spent a long LONG time looking at the options. I need to find a transmog other than the heritage armour that really shows her off but not look cheap.
And to be perfectly honest, we got really gipped in the hair department. The Lor’themar inspired hair looks wretched on female characters. I kept my tried and true ponytail. It shows off my earrings and my face the best.

1 Like

That’s a bit how I feel, I can’t tell if I love this hairstyle yet or to go back to my tried and true, I shall see!

2 Likes