Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Void Elf Additions/Improvements-
Lore- It would be amazing to have a quest or confirmation in-game to show that the High Elves did become Void Elves! Also, it would be great to see a new capital for the Void Elves and High elves to reside in together!

Class: Void Elf Paladins (As seen that the Twilight Hammers did indeed have Paladins in their ranks!)
Druids: They could learn from their Night Elf cousins, seeing as how the void sees endless and “infinite” paths, they can definitely figure out how to become these classes!

-Corruption & Tattoos

The option to hide/customize the appearance of Entropic Embrace.
Markings like Alleria.
This allows players to have the “Alleria Fantasy” for both Void Elves and High Elves and shows that they are followers of her. In Voided and Non-Voided options.

-Hair

More hair color from the BE's such as White/Black/Blond/Brown/Red (for Avarie <3). Blonde and White are a MUST. 
A toggle for tentacles, similar to the toggle for Night Elf Vines, for all Haircuts.
This allows more variety in Haircuts for both people who like or dislike the tentacles.
Blood Elf and Night Elf styled Haircuts.

-Ears

Ear Size options.

Eye Colors- The main thing that most of us Void Elves want is that BEAUTIFUL new purple eye color that most High Elf npcs have!
(Semi stolen from Drede <3)

14 Likes

High elf fans have been told to be happy with the void elves no one ever asked for.

21 Likes

I mean I support this, but we do have their comments on the customizations being HE customizations so many thought that wouldn’t come and that’s a big victory imo.

As well as on the flip side I think it’s fair to see some High Elves who never took the Blood Elf name return home. For lore and more player agency for people’s character stories.

2 Likes

Also enable the Dark Ranger eyes and skin tones. They’re already in the files, the work is done, just make them available to players.

12 Likes

I…

Somand.exe has stopped working.

6 Likes

Since we’re in a new thread, I’d like to reiterate my request for some Human/Kul Tiran hairstyles and colors to be shared with Void Elves.

Not only does this make some sense given the intermingling between Humans and High Elves that we are oft reminded of, but it also preserves some distinction between Blood Elves and Void Elves by not just copy/pasting their colors and hair styles.

Visual aids below with thanks given to Talendrion for showing us Human styles and Kul Tiran hair colors on the Void Elf model:

I would also like to see a toggle for the hair tentacles that not only removes them from styles that have them, but also adds tentacles to styles that don’t. Thanks to Talendrion again for providing images of what the current Void Elf hairstyles look like sans tentacles:

21 Likes

why does their hair have to look so good without tentacles

28 Likes

I don’t think that is right either and at least Blizzard is moving in the direction to rectify that starting with the new skintones opening up a new visual theme (which allows for elaboration down the road for more things like hair color and styles), but if anything it shows HE fans can extend grace to BE fans in the context of understanding.

I’m biased to really like the Kul Tiran colors on the VE model, but I hope you get your red as well.

True but i would like to see it in-game! It would be a cool, big story moment! (Personally speaking)

He he thanks for the image support!

6 Likes

Elves definitely need a Gnome customization option, it would improve their looks a thousand fold.

2 Likes

16 Likes

I want a very long twirly mustache.

5 Likes

Reposting my mockups from the old thread, now with Level 3!

Void elf with Blood Elf skin:

Human hair style 1, colour 8:

Human hair style 2, colour 7:

Human hair style 3, colour 1:

Human hair style 29, colour 26:

Night Elf hair style 1, colour 5:

Void Elf white hair:

Night Elf hair style 1, colour 5, Front:

Night Elf hair style 1, colour 5, Back:

Night Elf hair style 19, colour 18:

Night Elf hair style 20, colour 17:

Void Elf female with Blood Elf skin, but Void Elf underwear and nails:

And Lancelot’s mockups:
Human hair:

Human hair:

Night Elf hair and beard:

31 Likes

Exactly, you understand!

Mostly commenting to keep track of the new thread.

… but I love the new customization options when I take my (beta) characters to the barber shop . I love the eye colourations and the new hair options and colours for the elves, they are just great!

Oh yeah, gnomes are choice. They are so under appreciated.

2 Likes

A while ago I suggested cotton candy hair colors for Void Elves.

I did a mock-up and want to eat their hair.

34 Likes

And I have been supportive of belves getting more, and still am.

3 Likes

That’s called trichotillomania.

2 Likes