Constantly getting disconnected. Error: (WOW51900323)

I’m having a similar problem every 30ish mins. When it happens it also kicks my from the main apps voice chat as well. I thought it was my net but nothing else I do has been acting wierd

Can’t even last a min after logging in before getting kicked to main screen of the game… so frustrating

Also having this issue; it is a major pain in the a@@.

Blizzard, fix it asap, k thanx…or at least ACKNOWLEDGE it as an issue in your forums.

Oceania - Barthilas

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issues with random disconnections. Fresh install of WoW, internet is stable and does not cut out, just randomly disconnected from wow.

I can immediately relog to gain access to the game again.

Are people still having this issue or has it been resolved by fixing something on your end, if so please share what you did to get it working again :slight_smile:

Still having the issue unfortunately

Yep, got home from work booted up wow and immediately was disconnected. Tried on a different computer fresh install of wow, with wired ethernet cable and same problem got disconnected after 2 minutes in stormwind.
It’s not my computer, my modem and router are working fine, i reset them both to factory settings and no change.
Strange thing is, my internet is completely stable until I try to play wow, then it goes down and random.

Been having this happen for a few days now. I know it’s not our internet since the other person in the same house, on the same network, has no issues at the same time. This needs fixed.

i beleve the errors are 325’s.
the box pops up but, just closing and continuing as if nothing is wrong.
i just got one, but last night i got 20 over 4 toons … doing the event.

btw …

can we low levels keep the drake ... just in the area of the city? 
Please... or just for the daily . thanks regardless.
gonna resub as soon as you fix stuff and i guess today.
oh one more ... happy () day.

like i said its a wow 51900325’s error box … does not disconnect you.

My solution was to use a vpn. Switched from west coast to east coast and no more disconnects. I am using spectrum if that helps.
But, I agree that the using a vpn is not a full solution to the problem. I still get stutters at times and some rare lag, but at least i’m not being disconnected every 5 minutes and I can play the game.

Been having this issue since taking the Zeppelin to DragonLands. Over 100 disconnects. Restarted router, updated Drivers, restarted interface, tried windowed mode only. Rough. Thought it was Area-52 overpopulation but still happening when looting. Error WOW51900323
Area-52 Worldhealer

I canceled my sub shame on blizzard for being garbage toward loyal customers. This company needs work and it will likely never change. GET OFF TWITTER AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB!!!

2 Likes

constantly having the same issue , all my drivers are up to date , i dont actually lose internet connection just constantly disconnected from wow

This is exactly what happens to me as well.

I started getting this on tuesday and it makes it pretty impossible to really do anything in game besides just sit in town (still get disconnected there when I do ANYTHING). I’ve tried everything and nothing is changing.

Happening to me too. I’ve reset my UI, I’ve reinstalled the game. Nothing works. Can’t stay connected for more than 20 seconds or so.

Same here three in an hour on the plains.

Seems to be cities that’s the problem for me. If I load into a city via loading screen, it’s all over. Disconnects all the way down. If I can manage to get out of the city, it stabilizes. I’ve seen this in Orgrimmar and Valdrakken.

I keep getting disconnected as well. Oddly enough its usually whenever I use Blink on my mage. I updated the drivers yesterday and its still happening.

Happening to me too. Had this problem ever since the new raid opened up, and I’m only getting DC’d from WoW and battlenet. Out in the open world I seem to be more or less totally fine, but after too long in Vault of the Incarnates, my world and home ping skyrockets up to over 2000 and it’s a never ending string of disconnects.

Resetting UI, disabling addons, restarting PC, re-installing the game, cycling modem and router, etc, none of it works. Strangest thing is it’s happening on my gf’s new computer too when she’s out leveling, and she freshly installed the game just a couple of days ago. Every other application and program appears to work just fine, Steam, Discord, all of them run without any issue, it’s literally only WoW. Even other Bnet games seem to work fine, or at least MW2 does. And when it does kick me out of WoW, it disconnects me from the entire Bnet client.

Usually happens when I first login. Worst it has been though the last 3 weeks. Might let my sub end because of this. Not a problem with other online games.

1 Like