Disconnect Streaming errors since 10.0.7

Any fixes for this its no joke its every few minutes

5 Likes

Any Fixes yet?

Still having this issue this morning. No addons enabled.

and we still not heard anything from them

Definitely seems to be addon related. I reinstalled my whole game and don’t have any addons installed and I’m not getting the issue now. My only suggestion would be resetting all of your addon config files, which is extremely frustrating.

Please update on this one if you still disconnecting after you reinstall the whole game and the addon. tyia

So, I played for about 30 minutes, fresh install, 0 addons installed, and just got “A streaming error has occurred” and got DCed.

This is absolutely unacceptable in my eyes. If this isn’t resolved today I’m going to unsub. The fact that Blizzard has only stated this is an addon issue and doesn’t seem to be updating or addressing on this is unacceptable.

1 Like

I run with no addons and was having this problem when I was trying to play last night. Haven’t tried since.

I wiped my WTF, Interface and Cache folders. I did several Scan & Repair, I turned off all of my addons and reinstalled them, I used DX11 option in game - I still disconnect, seemingly triggered by random actions in game. My GPU is RX 580, so I doubt this has something to do with specific hardware type. Kind of surprised this issue is not yet resolved, Blizzard must be struggling to find the reason themselves. I agree about the corrupted 10.0.7 update theory, something must be conflicting with our existing game and it keeps DCing in order to install it over and over.

1 Like

I was getting this a lot last night and still this morning. While I primarily play Horde, I recently made an Alliance character to do the allied races for Alliance side.

The streaming error disconnects I was having was while doing the Lightforged scenario and Mechagnome scenario areas. My character is currently in the Mechagnome scenario and disconnects anytime it moves.

While in the Lightforged scenario there were several green textured areas and models not loaded. The models showed up as blue and white checkered boxes.

I tried with and without addons and neither situation seemed to help there.

From some suggestions in the thread, I fully uninstalled and reinstalled the game this morning. It was good for roughly 3 minutes then crashed again. Same as before, similar timeframe and seemingly completely random - I was just standing on a cliff in the Forbidden Reach above the first hub.

A full reinstall is NOT the fix here, in case anyone is thinking of doing the same!

1 Like

Yep. Same.

Why on earth would you ever think that locally re-installing the game would change anything about server connectivity?

That’s like changing your tires to fill up your gas tank.

Same issues here, still happening this morning as well

non stop disconnects

There was the theory that installed files for the patch could have been corrupted and trying to load one caused a GAME crash, not just a server disconnect. Testing that theory required a full uninstall.

Have you never done any troubleshooting ever?

1 Like

Because sometimes a corrupted game file can be the cause of DCes and missing textures?.. This is a standard troubleshooting step, perhaps you should be pointing your frustrations at Blizzard instead.

1 Like

Maybe you should try unplugging it and plugging it back in. If that doesn’t work, try blowing on the cartridge.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s a corrupted game file that is causing people to be logged out of the forums too.

man i think the only option for me to get this one fix is to transfer to another counrty

And i see Bizz still has nothing said about fixing this problem and still occuring the day after , hey Blizz can i play the fkn game please , maybe wake up and actually look at your forums