Constant server desyncs

This isn’t just your typical ping issue; it’s nearly constant, to the point that the game is almost unplayable for me. It can be anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours between desyncs, wherein I’ll find my game slowing down, inputs begin to stop working, and the world just stops. No matter how long I’ll wait, it doesn’t fix itself or even disconnect me and kick me back to the login page, I have to close the window out and relog. It’s incredibly frustrating and I’ve tried all I can think of - restarting my router, resetting my network settings, using the internet troubleshooter, resetting my DNS settings, messing with the ingame network settings; it doesn’t matter if I’m using my wi-fi or my 4g hotspot, this is a persistent issue. What can I do?

I dont know if its the same cause as my connection issues, but for me it was a routing issue to the blizzard servers, basically the rout that your connection takes through your ISP can be congested and you will either have to wait it out, or use a service like a VPN that reroutes your connection and it will probably solve your issue. I personally use a service called cloudflare warp and it solved the issue of my game freezing up as you said and everything in the world just stopping. Hope that helps and that solves your issues

This definitely sounds like an issue on your end with your ISP or your network in general. Possibly a modem going out. What about a laptop or another PC you can test to make sure its not your wifi adapter in your pc

:alien: