VRAM (Total): 4 GB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x119e
Revision ID: 0x00a2
ROM Revision: 3782
Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily1 v4

===

Hello,

I’m a returning player. We’ve been playing with my wife from classic and then stopped due to a move and new baby. But we have more free time now, and we’ve decided that we have a little time to play. We’ve always been PvP players. And it’s was hard to decide how to start again. So we made a choice to go to the CLASSIC back again. But after playing it a few days we’ve noticed it’s not that fun as it was before. So we’ve upgraded both of our accounts to play the current 8.3, and it’s really good. I can’t complain. Beautiful graphics, interesting quest lines. We’ve used boosts to get to 120 etc. So invested money to be up to date with the game.

And then we’ve found that it’s not possible anymore to gear up to PVP just by playing PvP. Really? OMG that’s so weird, what about PvP players now. Hours and hours now to PvE to be able to play PvP casually? It’s not fair, I don’t know what are you guys thinking, but it’s just not normal that you are not allowing playing the only PvP aspect of the game.

But I won’t go deep into the subject. My main concern is that the game freezes for around 5+ seconds all the time. So even if we go to Arenas, we just freeze for like 5 seconds and then dead sure. I’m not sure why this is happening, but I will write a few thoughts on this subject at the end. It’s happening on both of our machines. They have the same specs and the same software version. As I’m a returning player, I’m not sure what’s going on and is this even addressed?

Problem one:

1. Freeze when summoning amount.
  2. Freeze when under control effect.
  3. Other random freezes, can’t identify why.

Problem two:

Flashing graphics all over the screen. This is a different issue. No freezes during this glitch. Just all graphics starts flickering, changing colours, green, purple, white! All sort of different colours. But when I’m not sure why the first problem stars with freezes. I’m sure that problem two is related to somethings in the game, like effect or texture. Because when this happens I can turn the camera away and it stops. Then look in the problematic direction, and it starts flickering again. Hard to tell what is this … but I’ve noticed one time for sure it was when I look at the cart with resources on BG with the glowing flag on top, that you need to push.

So guys, we love you. This game is very fun and interesting. But returning experience is just horrible. We want to casually play PvP and we just can’t because of these freezes. And especially when you have no armour yet, each freez = you dead.

So when we can expect this fixed or are you planning compensation for players with these issues until it’s fixed? Or what is your plan? Please, give an answer as after spending money I think we deserve to know what is your plan and what we should do, please?

And we have the pre order for both accounts for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. Should we request refunds and leave or we can expect changes?

Thank you.

2 Likes