Constant disconnects WOW51900319

I am getting constant disconnects today after starting a LFR with Scalecommander Sarkareth and have been disconnecting during the raid and after on all characters on Thrall. Sometimes as soon as I log in and sometimes up to 2-3 minutes after. Each time I get a WOW51900319 error.

3 Likes

I don’t get an error code, but it seems that even my Launcher is crashing after the client update an hour ago… I log in, start questing, everything freezes, disconnected message at the login screen, close wow to see the launcher is shutting down and reloading… I’ve tried resetting the launcher, nothing works.

If you’re still running into this, you may have addons disconnecting you.

im getting the same error code and its really getting on my last nerve. its only on WoW. if i play any other game like diablo or COD no problems at all. Just WoW.

5 Likes

Same. I keep getting disconnected even though my Internet connection is stable. It’s logging me right out of my account and making me log back in. I thought of doing a repair but there are so many other bugs at the moment I don’t want to ‘fix’ it ‘broken’.

2 Likes

Started getting these constant disconnects about an hour ago.

1 Like

This is quite literally the worst. I’ve been playing since BC and this disconnection since season 4 is frustrating to no end.

Not just me, almost the whole guild is disconnecting in the middle of keys/raids.

What’s going on?

2 Likes

I am getting them also. Why hasn’t the servers come down yet? The patch is full of bugs

1 Like

I am getting constant disconnects too. I had been getting constant freezing of the game and lag spikes but I did a windows update and updated my graphics driver and now most of that is gone but I keep on getting disconnected (although there still is some freezing in the game but that is mostly a precursor to getting disconnected).

Please make sure you’re testing for these disconnects with a fresh UI. I haven’t run into these disconnects and can’t recreate them, so it’s impossible to troubleshoot with everyone having different configurations.

1 Like

Elocin, what do you mean by ‘with a fresh UI’, please? I have done a scan/repair, use no addons but still getting constant disconnects, sometimes only a few minutes apart. My guess is an authentication issue as I have to log back in each time.
My Internet is stable and showing no interruptions.

1 Like

Also, which ISP are you using?

1 Like

Elocin, ah, I understand now. I was under the impression that the UI reset was done as part of the scan / repair process and I’m not using addons. I’ll reset manually though and see if that helps.
My ISP is Aussie Broadband Network via Origin Energy.

Okay, tried the UI reset. Jumped on my mage in Stormwind, got in a group to port someone to Dalaran and was disconnected when I left the group. Is it a sharding issue maybe?

Hmm, never seen a disconnect via sharding, but could be

Well, I’m at a complete loss but my game is unplayable as is. Any suggestions would be welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am having the same problem as well. I reinstalled the game from scratch thinking it might have been related to that, but that didn’t work. I also disabled every single add on. At first that looked like it worked, but then about 10 mins in, it disconnected again. It’s been ever since the Tue patch. I had no problems before it. Blizzard really needs to do something. Especially since I want to take advantage of the event next week!

2 Likes

I’m also having this problem. I have battle.net open on my second monitor and the battle.net app will go offline briefly, I disconnect from wow with a WOW51900319 error, and can immediately reconnect. From the time I disconnect to the time I reconnect and am back in-game is about 5-6 seconds. This wasn’t happening to me at all last week.

1 Like

I just want to point out, in case it’s related, that this is happening en mass on Moon Guard. And when it happens, it always disconnects everybody in the area where the DC happens. For example, all of Stormwind will get disconnected at once. All of Duskwood did a few times.

Might be related, might not, but worth the Devs looking into since it’s not just something happening to one or two people.

have you tried using pingplotter ? I was having problems with packet loss causing the game to freeze this might be related because often I would get disconnected right after.