Constant assault in the maw

i have been in the maw for 3 days & all 3 days there has been i think they are calling it the Kyrian Assault, why is it still running for that many days i thought that was to be a once a week thing. i cant get my other maw quests done because what i need for the other quests wont spawn because of the assault going on, & nowhere on the calander does it say when it begins or ends, so that would be a nice heads up. & if this is going to be constant, then you just screwed other people getting Venari rep, cause the only quest u can do down there atm is the your covenant needs souls quest.

The assaults are on a rotation. A new one will switch on the schedule below. So tonight, it will switch to a new one (Necrolord).

• For US Servers, Covenant Assaults will flip around on Tuesdays at 8am PDT and on Fridays at 8pm PDT.

Here are the locations of each assault:

2 Likes

You can do other quests during the assaults. I was doing quests for Ve’nari during the assault last night.

Also, the current assault does not impact any of the available quests for today.

1 Like

thats because it finally ended last night & i noticed it went on to Necro, but thanks for the info, it helped me figure out what the heck was going on. : ) it is frustrating though.

I had the same issue during the Kyrian assault. Two of the Ve’nari daily objectives were phased out and couldn’t be completed as the wrong mobs were present in the zone, but I imagine it was a fluke that the three lined up at the same time. Hopefully on the backend they’ll try to prevent these from overlapping in the future.