Consistant World Server down and Instance not found? I paid subscription for days of down time

It has been few days since I experienced World Server is down which obviously prevents me from playing;
if it was just one or two days, I wouldn’t be writing this but it still happens more frequently, making us not able to play. I submitted tickets and the expected ticket reply was 2 weeks?

I really think we all need extension of our subscription for at least 5 days for not able to log in and paid for subscriptions that we cannot play.

9 Likes

Happens every launch give it time what do you expect when millions of people are playing same game at once?

1 Like

The fact that theyre still having problems is kinda ridiculous. They tested SL launch servers like 3x and that launch went very smooth.

They tested DF once and guess what.

Its frustrating when they make the same mistakes practically every expansion. They made a real effort for SL launch and just took that extra effort for granted. Again.

10 Likes

All depends on how many people ( tested ) during their stress test run they asked people to sign in at so and so time on Orr all depends on who did

1 Like

Happens every time

Yet it seems like they’re still learning how to prep for a launch each time

4 Likes

Someone forgot to read the TOS. You DID pay for this.

2 Likes

Blizzard: Is normal and we have already described that in user agreements xD

can you quote where in ToS says ‘you won’t be able to play for few days when there is launch’?
and maybe ‘you will be charged for the down time’ also.

Oh calm down the game was up most of the day today and it’s a day after launch.

It ain’t WOD levels of bad.

2 Likes

Cut them some slack. How do you prepare for possible millions of people logging in on prime time? We are essentially ddosing the servers with trying to get in.

2 Likes

Gasp

You changed your transmog!

Only because I am gearing up. Not wasting money on tmogs till somewhat geared.

Ah fair enough.

I have to constantly mog (although it’s just shoulders and belt) otherwise my dps is bad.

1 Like

A52 is down “server down” message i cant event get to char select

I’m not the one with the problem. You find it and figure it out.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

servers were fine by about 1 am central time till 30 mins ago .it hasn’t been days it’s been 1 day and 3 and a half hours since launch.

2 Likes

Loot lag, Quest completion also lagging. Dc’d left and right, can we get a fix to Area 52. This is unplayable.

2 Likes

…looks like players with normal life who works during the day, then try to play for few hours after dinner will never get to play with ‘high traffic’ server down issue.

4 Likes

Area 52 server bugged again

1 Like