Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

Thank you SO MUCH! I am so relieved that this decision has been reverted. The bi-weekly world quests design is fantastic and should stay.

30 Likes

It should go immediately.

Why do you feel you have to do everything available to you in game constantly as a chore?

8 Likes

Thank you so much Kaivax… seriously… THANK YOU!!!

7 Likes

That’s a shame.

2 Likes

major L blizzard.

3 Likes

I hope you guys can come up with something that can make the open world feel more worthwhile and earning gear and stuff. Otherwise just make world quest daily.

6 Likes

Callings, Emissaries, Mission Tables… All things that open world content players could do without worrying about them gaining too much player power.

They were only removed because people doing Mythic+ and Raids didn’t like them.

20 Likes

Goodness. :dracthyr_tea:

Awesome. I am blown away by how quickly they reacted to negative feedback. Thanks for listening Blizz.

34 Likes

bring back emissaries/callings in this case

6 Likes

“At this time” they didn’t outright close the door on it. Read the language carefully.

Thank you for not going through with the change. Anything that’s put onto a daily cycle exacerbates FOMO, and thats even worse considering its reputation. The long-term implications of this change outweigh the short term. While it might not seem like a big deal now, reputations somehow end up being tied to high-end content or are mandatory for raiding.

Move away from the daily cycle. Increase the rep gains from existing world quests or just include other ones that don’t give reputation as a reward but instead give gear or crafting mats if you really feel the need to add more

Daily anything is bad, don’t step back

20 Likes

my guess is halfway through 10.0 because there will be no content to do during the droughts

I’m surprised by this. But thank you to listening to both mine and others concerns.

4 Likes

Followed by “find other ways” besides the current one they were gonna implement. Don’t take it out of context.

You people think this is a win but in the end it will comeback. Since they didn’t outright say they won’t do it. Even if they do find the other way.

Tick-tock.

The player base is bored and the problems with people completely cratering performance of the Azure Span zone by farming Cobalt Assembly all day due to having nothing better to do are still present.

Off to a rocky start for sure, hopefully you guys have something to show off soon to win players back over.

12 Likes

The good news is Blizzard listened to our feedback and and understood our concerns. They put the brakes on this. For that I am highly grateful.

6 Likes

What about your weekend warriors? They will only get one set of world quests.

If anything the biweekly gives less players a chance as we don’t all play all week. Now many will have to make sure they come the first half and the second half of the week just to keep up.

It’s the same issue either way, might as well go with the one that has more options, and that’s always going to be dailies.

3 Likes