Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

I liked it as it was. Would have actually preferred them to just be active for a week so we could do them as we had time without pressure of getting each of them done to grind that rep. The daily “chores” were what killed this for a lot of people.

I understand that some folks dont believe you “have” to do anything. But for those competitive types, this means that is became daily requirement…just like world rares.

1 Like

Oh so you want blizzard to revert the change back to weekly so that they can please only your type of players give me a flipping break. You people sickens me.

I like many dont like having my time wasted daily
Having wqs every 3 days wasnt as nearly a time waste as that time wasted on wqs freed up time spent to do literally anything else. How is this difficult to understand

If wqs take 30 minutes a day and are daily
At 210 minutes for the week
Vs literally 60 minute’s for every 3 days

Im sorry but it feels like a forced time waste and the fact people are some how trying to justify it by saying its the only content stop. Its not theres so much else in the dragon isles to do, pretending like wqs are your only source of content is just factually incorrect

Aren’t you wanting the exact opposite for your type of people?

wait are you serious?

I suppose it was only a matter of time before Blizzard would be forced to cater to the people with zero self-control again.

Did you read what that other person even suggested?

Adding a npc that adjusts the rate of WQs popping up but the total rewards are the same for that week. Everyone can pick the rate that they enjoy.

How is it bad when you get to CHOOSE RATHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO DO THEM!

1 Like

Add me to the count for not liking this change.

1 Like

Maizou normally spouts nonsense but in this case they are serious

I think the idea of having the weekly cap on rep from WQ is a great compromise. The content is there for people to do everyday, but for those concerned purely about the rep, they can choose how and when to tackle it. They don’t have to feel pressured to knock every WQ out every day, but those who want to can.

4 Likes

If you don’t do them, you fall behind. So I’d say it’s pretty bad.

Let me get this straight. The “hardcore elitist raiders” are asking for the game to make us miss things by taking a day off, and the “casuals” are asking for a systems design that encourages logging in every day?

Bash people for “no-lifeing” the game, then ask for changes that encourage no lifing?

Okay, then heres an analogy youre saying well you dont have to do them daily sure
Then you dont have to participate in society daily

Tell me how that goes.

People still will do them daily at the fear of falling behind in just that alone

That’s not even possible even if it were it can break easily because the game can’t handle it. (I could be wrong but after adding in a npc for phasing a zone nothing is 100% phased perfectly and that’s the consequence of it)

1 Like

How do you fall behind if they are optional content?

1 Like

yes and those people should be willing to put the work in if that is all they are going to do but making gold is not player power.

If it was something that Blizz could do, would you be in favor of it? Letting each player make their own choice on this matter.

Oh really you’re using jobs as a world quest are you serious right now? Because in no way shape or form a video game is even a job and also how is world quest can even be equivalent to a real job that you can earn real currency.

1 Like

If you couldnt even grasp that the statement of just dont do them every day is an absolute useless statement then you are lost.