Conquest Vendors Temporarily Unavailable - Resolved

insane how bad this launch has been. Wintergrasp , pvp vendors, countless class based bugs. I wonder if there will be any compensation or just a sorry lol!

yeah we need compensation

1 Like

there will never be any compensation for any of the thousands of blizzard blunders that happen every release of anything ever because the terms you agreed to basically say “if we mess up we dont have to compensate you at all even though youre paying us lol”

I’m beginning to seriously worry about this xpac. It’s just constant bugs and some are even game breaking. Is there a legit possibility that we don’t make it to dragon soul before the game implodes?

yeah and that’s crap there is not a big task at hand here just but the honor vendors back in hunt down the ppl that did it and reset/ban them and put conquest back into play when they fix it !

welcome to top 1,000 reasons blizzard is one of the worst gaming companies on the planet

almost every player in wow today is either a fomo/nostalgia/sunk cost fallacy victim being held hostage by a company thats arguably less humanistic than EA

(im one of them)

4 Likes

how long do you think this will take them to do?

1 Like

Can we at least get a status update? We’ve been blocked for over 24 hours now and no eta.

6 Likes

"We are hoping to bring those BGs back into the rotation very soon, hopefully within a day or two.

The honor vendor is coming back asap as well likely within a few hours at most. Conquest vendor will take another day or two, unfortunately. Apologies for the delay there."

Aggrend posted on twitter today.

2 Likes

The best part is, all of us will keep paying and playing =D

Its crazy how Aggrend is now the only way we get real updates on issues. Pretty sad i need to use X to get info on a game that has its own website

3 Likes

At this point Id much rather see people exploit the system so I can actually get my gear.

2 Likes

I’m curious why the outdated honor vendors are still in the game but not the current seasonal vendors.

off topic, does anyone know if we can still buy relentless gladiator off pieces for xmog?

Depends how they react to this for me.

the honor vendors are back in now but the conquest is missing

Each hour that goes by is another hour that goes by.

1 Like

I NEED HONOR COMPENSATION OR GAME TIME TAKE YOUR PICK. THIS is crazy

1 Like

Taking a week off of launch date really puts into perspective on how rabid and unhinged WoW players truly are

Its like the show “The Biggest Loser” but not for weight loss

2 Likes

Honor vendor is back and conquest isn’t btw.

4 Likes

They’re linked! They’re Linked!

Show me Foot in mouth for 500 Alex

8 Likes