Conquest Didnt Reset

Nope, it reads as the total conquest cap on week 2 will be 1900.

Not that it resets to 1900 weekly.

Reading comprehension 101.

It’s literally been like this for years.

in what way do they suck? You have like 3 different vendors to pick stuff from, you would rather just get something random out of a box and that’s it?

what is this thread lmao

1 Like

It was literally stated that the conquest cap would increase by 550 after week 1…

man I spent all my conquest on booze.

the fact that it’s a weekly cap implies that the cap only exists for that week. it’s poor wording and it’s disingenuous to suggest otherwise. prior knowledge to how the system works is the only thing that makes it “cut and dry,” not the wording.

It does exist. In this week, you can only cap a season’s total of 1900 conquest. If you start from 500 conquest, you have 1400 more to go. If you capped last week, your cap increases by 550 this week. If you did not get conquest last week, your weekly cap is 1900.

Very easy.

it stated “the Weekly Cap increase by 550 each week” not the “seasonal cap increase by 550 each week”

This is what happens when your parents are siblings

6 Likes

I suppose it could’ve been worded better but it’s safer to assume they meant that it’s just 550 weekly with a 1350 chunk week 1 to avoid the stress of not getting a weapon out of your box.

I didnt really math it out completely, but if you buy weapon this week, would you have enough conquest for to get 4 main peices in time for when teir conversion unlocks?

Bruh… if someone didnt gain conquest last week, and started this week, they would be able to obtain 1900 conquest, not 550.

The season total cap increases each week.

God damn it, Ion was right…

We are about to lose vendors next season.

1 Like

They were originally removed because they said people couldn’t find them and/or couldn’t budget conquest, would buy like a ring week 1 because it’s all they could afford then would get domed when most people had weps.

So yeah, fingers crossed that they don’t see most people buying rings again.

In case anyone sees my character, I got my ring from vault this week i swear.

this thread literally had me questioning reality
am i getting girlbossed next

You can only hope.

This is why we can’t have nice things

No! Bad Abom. Bad!
Get in your kennel!

The system has been designed to have a built-in catch up mechanic since BFA.
The weekly “cap” expands but you are left with an overall hard cap that anyone can farm regardless of what part of the season they start at. This is great for people who return mid season, or alts, because you can farm up to same amount of conquest as everyone else without having missed out on weekly caps.

I suppose you must be a newer or returning player, because the way this functions has been known for some time now.