Conquest Cap Determined By Rating in 9.1.5

Gear was locked behind rating still. Also, there was no M+ back then. People are far more interested in pushing high IO score + key ranks than doing PvP to get a title.

Only reason people flooded PvP in S1 was for PvE gear upgrades for M+ and raiding.

yet that’s exactly what they get.

3 Likes

wrong again, only a few items was locked behind rating, in some xpacks. Not all 13+ items. It was trash then, like now- everyone wants a even playing field. Point is MORE would play PvP. Anytime there are arbitrary gates it hurts the game.

If People are not interested in PvP titles, then way was 50% of glads ban in burning crusade classic. They was after titles, had others playing their accounts.

M+ has nothing to do PvP. MDI can’t even get more as many views as some no name streamer doing mount runs. Its niche. What people do in game out side PvP is for a different thread.

4 Likes

Kaivax is one of the few blues communicating with the broader forum audience, you can see most of their posts as of late over on the classic/tbc forums.

1 Like

i dont get how you guys consistently get baited by random strings of text that get datamined on the ptr every single ptr cycle, i dont remember this happening in the old days

has the overall forumgoer iq dropped or something?

most of the things you read on ptr are things that are either just THERE, or in development and SUBJECT TO CHANGE, a lot of the time theyre just getting the stuff out there so they can mess with the numbers later as well

1 Like

Where our characters has done zero progressing because of the multiple borrowed power systems

4 Likes

OMG Ryu long time no see <3

whomst this

That hurts you don’t remember me from Cata days

EVERYONE needs to submit a suggestion via in-game options to do so, and on this subject asap. If we all do it, it might be heard. I mean they just got off of Christmas break so forgive them.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true. If you look at the big feedback threads, it encompasses a lot of the pvp community from rank 1 players to elites to gladiators to rivals etc. There’s a lot of different folks in there and almost all of them are pushing for changes.

2 Likes

ya just keep ignoring the request of whatever is left of the pvp community…wont be to long before they quit to…but yea gating gear behind rating so people will buy tokens to pay for carries to get the gear is a great idea…if you wont everyone but boosters to quit…and once they cant sell anymore carries they will quit too

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a developer more disconnected from what its playerbase actually wants than Blizzard in modern WoW.

6 Likes

Just don’t use it period. Throw that whole idea in the bin and never look back.

These forums are also a vocal minority.

Every player I have played with in-game has said they really enjoy SL gearing and the PvP system.

Dude, everyone knows you’re a troll.
Just delete yourself.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t think that really means anything unless they’re giving feedback through the feedback channels. I can sit here and say I’ve asked 1000 people in game and they all hate the system but that is meaningless because that’s only coming from me, not them. If you want your feedback counted go to Twitter, Reddit, forums, etc. Somewhere they can read it.

So, we’re going to make assumptions based off of what we can actually read and see. For all I know, you’ve asked absolutely nobody in game and you’re just saying that to make your opinion look bigger. I’m looking at the feedback channels

1 Like

All 100 of them? Because my anecdotal evidence is most of my full friends list either not logged in or on something not SL.
Discord list which was a lot of wow (as I met most of them through wow) is now everything else but wow.

This is the correct one, he is just a troll who likes to be contrarian.
Don’t like how weak mw is currently? Well he thinks it’s the best it’s ever been and really enjoys his right now.
Even though he doesn’t even know what their strongest power is on torghast, the other thing he loves doing.

People been complaining about prot pally in arena?
Let him just make a post about how prot pally teams are his favorite 3s team

1 Like