Conquest bar isn't reset

I just did 3 RBGs on Silvur-Tichrondius. I went 2-1 so I should have at least 200 CP on the bar. That bar shows as having been completed but hovering over the weekly chest doesn’t show the “you will get a 435 piece of loot” that would be there if that was accurate. The bar is wrong. The chest is right. Now I can’t work on CTAs because that CP won’t be recorded either. I need my bar working.

This is the first I’ve seen such a claim, and if part of the system is working as it should, it sounds like you may have some conflicting display elements at play.

Try this, see if it helps.

If it doesn’t, then you’ll want to make a post in the Bug Reports forum. No one here is going to be able to correct it like you want it to be.

2 Likes

I disabled all addons and it’s still showing as completed. Not to mention the fact that none of my addons have changed and there has been no issue at all with this on either of my pvp toons.

All I said about hovering over the chest is that it doesn’t say I will be picking up a 435 loot next week. That is inconsistent with the bar being completed. It seems to be behaving correctly but who knows really. It’s just not in-sync with the broken bar.

So you’ll want to follow the steps in the article I linked. Disabling addons isn’t the same thing, and confirming that this is only happening on one character is further-damning evidence of corrupt files.

2 Likes

I’m not entirely certain, Silvur, as I am unable to seek additional information until folks get back into the office from the holidays, but I believe the conquest schedule is done for the season. If you’ve gone through all of the weeks of rewards for the character.

If that doesn’t seem to be the case, I’d recommend posting in the Bug Report forum so our QA team can take a look.

1 Like

That post is from July 9, 2019. We’re in Season 3 now. It will end in January when new raid comes out but Season 3 is still active as are the AOTC/CE achievements for raids and the M+ season.

Yes, it is from July, the start of Season 3. 25 weeks would be just about 6 months, yes? So if there were only 25 weeks of conquest rewards wouldn’t it stand to reason that if you had earned all of the ones listed that there aren’t any additional ones? So yes, it may still be active, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you qualify for additional rewards that weren’t originally on that list. Yes?

That does seem to be the understanding from several forum goers in the Arena forum.

2 Likes

Last season there were conquest bars/chests until the season ended. Where does it state that seasons are only 25 weeks? I have been pvping for a long time and the season have always fluctuated in length. And even if there were no more conquest bar rewards, why would that prevent us from getting a pvp chest? I can still get a M+ chest this week. Why are pvp chests cut off when pve chests still continue? According to https://www.wowhead.com/guides/visions-of-nzoth-content-overview-bfa Season 4 starts alongside the new raid which is on Jan 21st. Are you saying that PVPers will get no chests for weeks?

The page I listed only lists 25 weeks, it doesn’t have a listing for beyond that.

Not a Developer, Silvur, that is not information I would have. You asked a question, I looked into it and provided what answer I could… something that was echoed in the Arena forum. Frankly, that did seem logical to me. I did stipulate that I was unable to seek additional information at the beginning of this.

So no, I’m not saying anything on the matter at all. Customer Support in general is unable to provide specifics on what rewards may or may not be available outside of what is already listed in the available blog.

1 Like

Ok so the rewards from the conquest schedule is 25 weeks. But the chest reward is based on rating and participation. The bar should still show the 200+ I earned this week in this still-current season and I should still get a chest next Tuesday based on completing the 500 CP bar with a 435 reward based on my CR. The M+ chest still exists this week. The pvp chest should also exist.

As I said…

You may also wish to visit the Arena/Battleground forums. The folks that post there may be able to provide more insight.

I posted on the bug report when I posted here. Its not clear where I am supposed to be posting so I put it several places. The in-game bug report doesn’t allow you to submit anything. It keeps pointing you to other sites. I remember when blizz CS was awesome. Now you can’t even submit a ticket.

It does? When I open up the Help menu and select “Submit Bug” it opens up a Submit Bug page with a comment box. It should look like this:

Imgur

2 Likes

Yeah keep going after that screen and try to submit the bug after you get stuck in category hell and it just keeps referring you to other sites.

There are no categories when submitting a bug, which would indicate you are trying to submit a ticket (the option 2 under the Submit Bug one).

Submitting a bug goes to our QA team for investigation. CS does not investigation or otherwise are generally able to assist with bugs.

5 Likes

What is Submit a Ticket used for at Blizz then? I get no feedback on a bug. There is no ticket number. It goes into a black hole and I never know what, if anything, is being done about it. In the “real world” people with issues submit tickets, are given a tracking number and are updated on the progress of their issue. That’s what I want.

Bug reports are one-way. You would only get a reply if they needed more information.

3 Likes

Exactly why I tried to submit a ticket!

A ticket wouldn’t help. A GM can’t resolve this. You can’t contact QA through a ticket.

3 Likes

It is to submit a ticket for situations that our support staff can assist with. I have a Spotlight on that subject here … Spotlight on: Game Master Help

No you wouldn’t, nor are you intended to. The Submit Bug or Bug Report forum is a repository for reports, that QA collects and processes. If a bug is verified and a resolution can be implemented it will usually show up in one of two locations. Either the Hotfix Blog or Patch Notes. Some bug fixes don’t make it into either, but they generally try to provide the majority of them as they are able to.

I’m not aware of any companies that address video game bugs in that way. Regardless, that isn’t something that we offer, sorry.

3 Likes