Connection Problems to US realms (Disconnects and/or 1K+ ms Latencies)

Hi,

Reposting since i’ve had ZERO replies from ANY Blizz reps after almost a week

I’m having problems with connecting to US realms from OCE. every time i do instanced content like LFR, Timewalk, random heroic or join a m+ that is non-OCE, it is a lottery whether im able to even enter the instance or have massive latency / get disconnected

i’ve already tried the usual reset UIs, flush dns etc, but still this persists for a number of weeks now.
attached are various WINMTR traceroutes to US(West), US(Central), OCE. Hope you can advise, tks

The WINMTR Traceroutes are in my previous topic

Please keep these things in mind on the forum:

• The forum is not a direct point of contact for staff.
  • Duplicate threads (same topic, bump for previous topic) are not permitted.
  • Connection troubleshooting is provided as a courtesy, even in the ticket system.

While staff read some threads, they can’t read them all. This is more of a player-help-player area.

About your previous thread: Both of your tests showed heavy lag in Twelve99 and Telstra network nodes. The ping is jumping from 5ms to 173ms and 4ms to 179ms before the connection reaches Blizzard. This is an issue to discuss with the ISP, since the problem is appearing inside their peering partner’s nodes.

If you seek staff assistance specifically, you can accomplish that with the ticket system. https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1094/ticket

2 Likes