Connection issue for people with Verizon in northeast US

I can’t access any of these 4 links, as all battle net sites are currently not working for me.

Jinx, literally just returned access in NoVa for me.

Battlenet & game launch both worked now. Pittsburgh, PA. In-game now.

Edit: I didn’t do any of the stuff, if that helps at all. Just sat down, refreshed BNet & when it came up I logged in game.

NoVa my wife just got in, i’m staying VPN’d till i know it’s solid

Seems to be working as of just a moment ago. I did try power cycling earlier which didn’t seem to help, but in any event, services are accessible as of just a moment ago. Not sure if that’s a Blizzard or Verizon thing but thank you in any event!

Back working here in VA Beach

Working here in Northern VA

Works for me again, southeast VA FiOS.

I’m still down here Northwest PA Armstrong Cable internet

I was able to login by switching to the EU in battle.net.

Love for Va Beach people!

Baltimore area is up!

backup now

im on a sprint card that is letting me watch utube but wont connect to authuriuzation account .played fine this morning?!@#$

Still cant connect. Able to access forums fine. Just cant connect to battle.net or login to wow even though I was able to earlier today.

Hey, everyone! Thank you for your reports! With the data gathered and your reports, this issue is now resolved for those impacted on Verizon.

For those still experiencing the issue or on another ISP, please create a new thread so that our community can help with these issues individually.

I was in the middle of playing classic when i suddenly got disconnected and now i cannot connect to any blizzard services. I have full internet i can go online download things but when it comes to connecting anything bnet (any blizzard games, and bnet launcher and the webpage). i reset my firewall turned off my firewall reset my modem and etc and i still cant connect.

1 Like

We’re starting to see issues with connection issues again for those on Verizon. This has been reopened and currently investigating the issue! For those experiencing issues.

Please provide a WinMTR, traceroute test, and a looking glass test!

If there’s any trouble with the links, change the us in the URL to eu

I CAN’T DOWNLOAD THE GAME NOR CAN I GET IT TO START FROM MY ACCOUNT AN IT’S TRYING TO MAKE ME RESUBSCRIBE WHAT THE EVER LOVING ELVES IS GOING ON ?[quote=“Ares-westfall, post:14, topic:284106, full:true”]
Also Verizon Fios in New York. Bnet is a no go.
[/quote]