Connection issue for people with Verizon in northeast US

They did on Twitter. There is a link just under the OP.

I am also having this issue, I am in NYC.

I just got an email from my kid’s school that due to a connection issue, landlines all around the area are down (VA Beach area), but email works fine. Soooo…something affecting landline phones too. Weird.

Everyone keeps mentioning “turning the VPN on”. Anyone mind explaining how that is done here? Would really appreciate it!!!

Verizon, NYC

Two computers, did a self repair scan at the launcher and now it’s updating, but the update hasn’t moved passed 0% in over 20 minutes.

Same here; didn’t this just happen last week?

I wanted to watch John Wick anyways, thanks Blizzard!

Verizon FiOS, Western New York, but like last time I’m able to get in using a VPN.

get a vpn and quick before ques come

Which VPN would you guys recommend?

My T-Mobile hot spot is not working either

Except my T-Mobile hot spot is also not working for wow.

You’re completely missing the point. Blizzard has an official support forum for them to give us updates to current World of Warcraft related issues on. Instead they post them only on a third party website having nothing to do with World of Warcraft.

This is a “Blizzard problem”, not a “my problem”. Blizzard isn’t utilizing their own support forums for connection issues as they were meant to be used for that very purpose. Instead they take it to Twitter which I am sure a lot of us, including myself don’t even use or care to for that matter.

1 Like

Same issue, Harrisburg, PA. Works through VPN.

Back up for me. Philly area.

Seems to be working again

Just was able to log in.

logged in, finally

Thanks for the heads up although the 3k+ queue sucks I guess I needed a good break from classic sigh.

Lok’tar brethren of the VA :slight_smile: