Connection issue for people with Verizon in northeast US

Maryland still out…tis another reason I hate Verizon…

Posting from Arlington VA/Washington DC area to say,

it sucks to get home and not be able to even queue, let alone play.

GG Verizon.

How hard can it be to fix???

Thanks for the continued reports, everyone! We’re currently investigating the issue as well! Could those still experiencing the connection issues try resetting network devices the network and retest?

If it persists, could the following be provided?

Using the IP address (Host): us.actual.battle.net

None of the links are working for me…

I’m having this issue as well as a Verizon user outside of DC in Maryland. I was logged out shortly after 1pm EST, and have not been able to reconnect since.

I can access these forums, but not blizzard dot com. However, I can access Blizzard’s site on my phone if it’s using AT&T’s 5G connection instead of the Verizon wifi. So at least for the main site and presumably for BattleNet, the issue does appear to be network-dependent.

ETA: Magically started working at 3:49 EST! I did a power cycle earlier which seemed to have no effect, but it is working now.

We can’t connect to battle.net lawl

Any chance the EU links work? WinMTR, Traceroute, Pathping. Let me know if these aren’t working as well!

For powercycling, here’s the direct steps!

1. Shut down all computers connected to the modem/router.
  2. Power down and unplug the modem and the router if you’re using one.
  3. Allow to sit for 60 seconds unplugged.
  4. Plug in and turn on the modem and router, and allow them to completely boot up until the front panel connection lights on the modem show a steady connection.
  5. Start the computer and allow it to completely boot up.

I can’t access any of these 4 links, as all battle net sites are currently not working for me.

Jinx, literally just returned access in NoVa for me.

Battlenet & game launch both worked now. Pittsburgh, PA. In-game now.

Edit: I didn’t do any of the stuff, if that helps at all. Just sat down, refreshed BNet & when it came up I logged in game.

NoVa my wife just got in, i’m staying VPN’d till i know it’s solid

Seems to be working as of just a moment ago. I did try power cycling earlier which didn’t seem to help, but in any event, services are accessible as of just a moment ago. Not sure if that’s a Blizzard or Verizon thing but thank you in any event!

Back working here in VA Beach

Working here in Northern VA

Works for me again, southeast VA FiOS.

I’m still down here Northwest PA Armstrong Cable internet

I was able to login by switching to the EU in battle.net.

Love for Va Beach people!

Baltimore area is up!

backup now