Connected Realm please?

Earthen Ring is the only RP realm out of 20 RP realms that hasn’t been connected to another Please Santa, please can we be connected?

I understand that we are the only RP realm on our server, but there are abunch of others in our data center. You connected Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council (Reckoning) to Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune which are Cyclone in LA’s data center. Can you do the same for us please?

6 Likes

Hear, hear. We’re trying to raise our voice in the Realm Connection threads too, if you want to re-post there (and spread the word to AIE, too).

Here is the thread semi-coordinating our efforts, the more help, the better!

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping Blizzard will hear us.

#mergeEarthenRing

3 Likes

/bumpy bump

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s a long shot as we get closer to the pre-patch, but I’m still hoping that we will get a connection. As the only RP server without one, it’s a very empty playing field going into Shadowlands.

#ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

1 Like

2 Likes

Regardless of whether a merge is planned for our future it would still be great to hear something back on the matter, @Blizzard.

#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

2 Likes

Do the thing, Merge the Realms! I wanna be where the People are!

#MergeEarthenRing #ConnectEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

3 Likes

I’m really hope that we hear something… anything… from Blizzard soon on whether they’re doing more Connections and if Earthen Ring will be included.

2 Likes

Doing my part!

2 Likes

Every little bit helps. When you really want something, you just have to keep trying.

Let us hope that they’ll #ConnectEarthenRing and #SaveEarthenRing.

2 Likes